GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Looks like whomever is oldest will win the lowest price gas war. I was selling gasoline at my gas station for 36 cents per gallon in 1970.

And don't forget the Mayo lube jobs. šŸ˜‚

What did you charge for Mayo lube jobs.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think APAC, but most recently the complete 180 in policy resulting in this particular price hike was exactly Joe Bidenā€™s fault.

Like I said, ignorance and populist nonsense.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I think APAC, but most recently the complete 180 in policy resulting in this particular price hike was exactly Joe Bidenā€™s fault.

My argument is simple (applies to just every aspect of regular people's lives, from healthcare to gas prices): it's a fucking embarrassment that people in the richest country in the world with some of the largest stores of natural resources, including oil, are paying what they are paying for gasoline.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I confirmed my oil temp hovers around 215-218 and I'm EQT tuned.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Nothing wrong with that
I was bringing that over from another thread that was discussing tunes that can lower oil operating temp....you know...priming the pump and switching the choke....lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Biden cutting domestic production is why those stickers exist. Anyone can over simplify things to make a point (even if it is completely incorrect).

We went from being self sufficient to 100% dependent on foreign oil, but wait, thereā€™s moreā€¦.now the oil reserves have been tapped into, but where are they going? Mostly China & Russia. ā€œWe did it Joe!ā€

Ah the good ol days, in 2021 where we all get sold out for politicians personally gain. So much to be thankful for.
I'm the last guy to defend Biden. Biden did not tap the oil reserves to help China. China and other countries released oil from their reserves to flood the market and hold down prices.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-taps-strategic-petroleum-where-134206723.html

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I confirmed my oil temp hovers around 215-218 and I'm EQT tuned.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext
Cause he did your pro-tune prior to them having the coolant temp table open on Cobb protuner

EDIT: what I meant to say was - he did your tune before Biden was in office, after he was elected is when eqt and Sneeky started drop the cars temps on the tunes.

So remember when you see that lower temp on the dash ā€œHE DID THATā€