7” on the money 😂
@vw_s
674D4A9D-1AFE-42A2-BB8D-83120825953B.jpeg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Naw…don’t care

Plugs and DSG svc would be hard, but not a bad suggestion. I’m throwing Ruth plugs in as soon as I get home anyways though….keeping new oem as backup

This…. Totally me

Whoa…. Never thought of this. I’ll text them right now

good thing is that I have a local vW club member who works there who is watching over it….lol…. Just like day care

View attachment 231135
It’s different when you have someone on the inside.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
40k svc.

looks like Dealership used Mobil 5-40 for my oil change.
New OEM plugs, but they did gap them to .024 for me… debating whether or not I keep them in or switch out to my Ruths

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
40k svc.

looks like Dealership used Mobil 5-40 for my oil change.
New OEM plugs, but they did gap them to .024 for me… debating whether or not I keep them in or switch out to my Ruths
Feels like I'm following you around. 😂 Use the Ruthenium next time. Nothing wrong with the OEM plugs.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Feels like I'm following you around. 😂 Use the Ruthenium next time. Nothing wrong with the OEM plugs.
I would have but I wanted the dealership to give me their‘s so I could tear theirs up first…. Because free

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Noticed a few drops of oil on the garage floor. Found that the oil around the oil cap. So I put a new one on.

now I just need to clean the oil off the engine.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Draggy came in, so naturally mexico run!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122-162245_dragy.jpg
    Screenshot_20211122-162245_dragy.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 46

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Naw…don’t care

Plugs and DSG svc would be hard, but not a bad suggestion. I’m throwing Ruth plugs in as soon as I get home anyways though….keeping new oem as backup

This…. Totally me

Whoa…. Never thought of this. I’ll text them right now

good thing is that I have a local vW club member who works there who is watching over it….lol…. Just like day care

View attachment 231135
are they going to light your car on fire?
"It's a full 7 inches, baby, I promise. I'm not rounding up!"
worth reading again (y)

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Got a quote from APTuning to get the South Bend Stage 3 Daily kit done, as well as mounts and clutch delay valve delete. Ordered the BFI engine/trans mounts from USP, once I have those in hand it's getting scheduled to get the clutch done, I've done a number of mk4 clutches in the past but for once it makes more sense to just have a shop do it and use the time for other things -- midlife is a weird time. But I think with that all done, I'll have the GTI of my dreams, and be happy for a while. Very excited. I know this isn't quite in the spirit of the thread, but I'm excited and just wanted to say something.