GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mr. Conundrum

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
IMG_20211111_130142.jpg

Joined the EQT gang (or cult? 😆). Stage 1 ECU and DSG tune. The car has been transformed! Amazing what these cars have left on the table without even hardware mods. Also, my poor front tires don't know what hit them. Time for stickier rubber.

Last edited:

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Whats the drive like on the Taos? Only S/CUV in their lineup boasting a DSG, and I believe it comes with the GTI’s engine right?
It's got a 1.5 instead of the 2.0 that we've got but other than that it has a surprising amount of get up and go. The digital dash and panoramic sunroof is what really sold us on it.

That and the fact that its cornflower blue. I can at least have one cornflower vehicle that way.....

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
She’s gonna butcher it first and cook independently. With her setup she should be able to accommodate half the bird at a time.
Ahh, makes sense. I think my tub could do maybe half a small bird as well. Is she going to throw it under the broiler or on the grill to finish?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Ahh, makes sense. I think my tub could do maybe half a small bird as well. Is she going to throw it under the broiler or on the grill to finish?
Broiler most likely. We don’t have a grill but I have also seen her use a torch in certain situations. I enjoy watching her cook but I don’t understand most of it. Boil water? What am I a chemist?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Yes it would. i just can't justify paying $400+ for someone to put film on my windows. But I hear you.
you can do it yourself for pretty cheap, obviously will take some trial and error but you'll save a bunch