GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Congrats on the job, but turkey > ham

You know, you've said some things I don't agree with. Which is alright, I'm fine leaving that stuff in that thread...

But that's just too far.

Turkey is an abomination of a meat, and isn't enjoyable in the least. There's a reason people only eat it once a year (outside of lunch meat), and it has to be drowned in gravy to even be somewhat edible.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You know, you've said some things I don't agree with. Which is alright, I'm fine leaving that stuff in that thread...

But that's just too far.

Turkey is an abomination of a meat, and isn't enjoyable in the least. There's a reason people only eat it once a year (outside of lunch meat), and it has to be drowned in gravy to even be somewhat edible.
Sorry all the turkeys you've had weren't prepared properly. A deep fried turkey is fantastic.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!

But that's just too far.

Ground turkey is much better than ground beef in my eyes, but I struggle so hard with any WHOLE turkey that isn’t, like, slow cooked…

On another note, was reading your build journal the other night! It looks like I’ve traced my build EXACTLY like yours, until you started taking steroids and just ducking blew me out of the water 😅😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
👀Jim I’ll buy the turkey, you name the place. Please make me a good turkey, I want to like it so badly 😭
Find someone who is deep frying it. Extremely moist. Best turkey I've ever had. It's a pain in the ass to fix it is why more people don't deep fry. It's a fryer only used for turkey.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Find someone who is deep frying it. Extremely moist. Best turkey I've ever had. It's a pain in the ass to fix it is why more people don't deep fry. It's a fryer only used for turkey.
I’m in the south, we don’t bake turkeys anymore! 😂 I’ve had a lot of fried turkey, I just can’t find a juicy one

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Wife plans to sous vide the turkey this year. She almost never misses in the kitchen, guess a culinary arts degree and passion gets you there so I’m excited.