GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Today, I dropped a APR pex intake in my 2017 GTI dsg.
Just drove a few miles to the store, so I did not have the opportunity to rev it, but it feels like the turbo lag is reduced, and it feels like there's a bit more torque.. just my impressions. I'll have the opportunity to drive more friday.
No to both. More noise, maybe.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
My "house battery" is back in the car under the door that supports the refrigerator...

My positive output goes to a circuit breaker (70A until my 135A replacement arrives), then to a fuse panel that sends output to both ham radios, a refrigerator, and the car's factory 12V outlets (to be powered by the LiFePo4 instead of the starter battery). The 12V outlets currently power a Raspberry Pi3, GMRS radio, WeBoost cellular booster, and various chargers. Also shown in the photo is a Victron 30-amp DC-DC smart charger, a remote temperature sensor (white box next to the charger), three of six cooling fans, and one of two thermal controllers for the fans. It would be very easy to power the 400-watt pure sine wave with the LiFePo4, too. For now, I choose to run the inverter only when the engine is running. I've also left room in my setup to eventually add a 500-watt HF amplifier, which pulls 80 amps on transmit. This battery and BMS can handle 130 amps for 30-45 minutes before depletion.

I'll remove it again tomorrow to clean up some wiring, top-balance the cells, reinstall, then I'll be done.
If you ever get pulled over you are being sent to Guantanamo bay or some shit. No way a regular cop doesn't think you are a terrorist with all the equipment you have in your car.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
This x1000. My VWcare 40k service is next Monday. I almost don't even want to turn it in, even though it's already paid for.
Agreed. They claim my car had the 40k service since it was a CPO with 43k miles. Idk I don’t really buy it, maybe a oil change and car wash and back on the lot. I just ordered all the stuff to do it myself.

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
HAHA!

If you ever get pulled over you are being sent to Guantanamo bay or some shit. No way a regular cop doesn't think you are a terrorist with all the equipment you have in your car.

That's why you never answer questions and never consent to search! :p Of course, that won't protect anyone from the Patriot Act. :oops:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
HAHA!

That's why you never answer questions and never consent to search! :p Of course, that won't protect anyone from the Patriot Act. :oops:

We all know if you slap the word patriot on anything or anyone, it makes everything OK. Murrica.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
God I need this!!!!

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
This one random 70 degree day right before winter was perfect. I picked up my new winter wheels/tires from the shop, and I’ll swap them with my summers tomorrow or the next day. I also changed the oil on both my car and the wife’s Tiguan.

I always forget how annoying the Tiguan oil change is though having to remove the cover first..