GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

JS82

Passed Driver's Ed
Probably, probably not. I'm gonna b leaking for a month tbh. It's a slow leak. I'm broke asf. Just did the spark plugs to see if that helps with my misfires. There's always something popping up smh.

I don't understand how the RMS is leaking when it was perfectly fine for 4-5 months with 0 leaks. Did the seal just give up? Hard driving could cause this? I'm honestly in shock how this shit is leaking randomly. Could it be anything besides the RMS?
As PowerDemon mentioned, a defective PCV valve could be the reason your RMS is leaking. I had similar issues: leaking RMS, rough idle (misfires) and oil around the oil filler cap. A new PCV valve fixed the misfires and the car runs great now. Well worth the money.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
As PowerDemon mentioned, a defective PCV valve could be the reason your RMS is leaking. I had similar issues: leaking RMS, rough idle (misfires) and oil around the oil filler cap. A new PCV valve fixed the misfires and the car runs great now. Well worth the money.

Yep, and if you're replacing it, use the BL version.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Last edited:

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Browsing Audi's CPO website. After getting my car back from such major damage, it just doesn't feel right. Things are creaking that weren't before, there's more air noise than before, things don't feel as tight as before. It's true what they say: cars are never the same after an accident..

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Browsing Audi's CPO website. After getting my car back from such major damage, it just doesn't feel right. Things are creaking that weren't before, there's more air noise than before, things don't feel as tight as before. It's true what they say: cars are never the same after an accident..
Sorry to hear. I know the feeling. Once its in your head you'll never be happy

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
What are you looking at getting?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Turbo. I think 2016 was the last year they did the superchargers, but I'm not 100% sure.
Yeah B9s went to turbos.

The S4s preowned seem to be the better route for getting pre-owned deals for sure - they have much higher depreciation that the S3 let alone the extremely minimal RS4 depreciation