GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Yeah, I am from Puerto Rico, I left the island permanently when I was 28 so I got to spend a lot of time in the ocean as well. Never had a chance to swim with sharks, we did plenty of dives in areas that we knew there were sharks in, but luckily (or not) I didn't get to see any. I did catch 2 baby Caribbean reef sharks while dragnet fishing for bait fish in about 4-5' of water, during dusk so we decided to get out just in case mom was around. We were around 1/2 mile from the river entrance and they usually stay there feeding, not in the public beach area.

Plenty of rays, and in the area close to peers plenty of moray eels, some 2-4' 'cudas... definitely not fond of those.
I love PR...I'm probably gonna end up PMing you with questions (just a heads up haha)

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
I’m also spoiled and don’t go into bodies of water with little visibility, I like to know what’s swimming with me 😂
Yeah... I did that stupidity once. It was my last dive in PR in 1998 before I left for the Army. We found out about 1 of 4 the piers at the end of it crashed with hurricane George in 1998. We called to find out the status of the area, were told it was clear, what we were not counting on was rain in the mountains that brought a crap load of mud overnight. Visibility was zero and the water was cold... I think this has been the only time I was not comfortable at all in the water. The pier that fell can be seen inside the red in the picture.

Capture.JPG

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
Sad time, but sold my GTI. Working from home these days, so the car just sits. The used car market is strong right now, so timing made sense and I got good value for it. Will definitely miss it though :(

Selling some of the accessories locally in the the Toronto area. Check out the Canadian Classifieds section if interested. Sorry, no shipping at this point.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I had to get a new key fob battery. Needless to say, I ran a bit late to work this morning:ROFLMAO::confused:

I have like 6 of them in my car. It always goes like this:

"Getting the keyfob battery error. Need to buy a replacement. Should get an extra one so I have it next time this happens."

Then just repeat that every time, completely forgetting I previously ordered an extra until I go to stick it in my center console, and find the stockpile of them.

sheldon902

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
I have like 6 of them in my car. It always goes like this:

"Getting the keyfob battery error. Need to buy a replacement. Should get an extra one so I have it next time this happens."

Then just repeat that every time, completely forgetting I previously ordered an extra until I go to stick it in my center console, and find the stockpile of them.
Eveytime i got out of the car (once i figured out how to get in manually) my alarm kept going off. it was quite the ordeal until i called vw and they told me what to do. my poor neighbors

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Eveytime i got out of the car (once i figured out how to get in manually) my alarm kept going off. it was quite the ordeal until i called vw and they told me what to do. my poor neighbors

What do you do to stop that?

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
they just said to hold the fob near where the manual key would normally go then start the car. worked fine.
This worked for me when my FOB died

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Repaired the front right abs wheel speed sensor wiring. Dang those connectors are expensive. No more Christmas tree on the dash and I finally got to enjoy the new suspension setup.

White18

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
I put my SAI filter under the airbox. too. I added the APR Turbo inlet pipe at the same time. A couple of very easy installations.

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
easy my a$$, my inlet pipe install was a pain in the butt. When installing, took me 33565468985775443342546847464523 tries to get the turn and lock to sit right.