GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
Got new wheels/tires and oem splashguards. Went with the Neuspeed RSE10 18x8.5 Gunmetal wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 (235/40/18). I'm extremely happy with how they ride, much smoother than factory 225's. I was gonna go with 245, but didn't want the speedo to be too far off. I'm happy with the look and the splashguards. Wheel gap is meh, but living in the NYS, I don't think it's worth the aggravation to lower.

Also picked up OEM roof rack and bike attachment, but haven't had the time to put them on.

PXL_20210913_172606439.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20210913_172556062 (1).jpg
    PXL_20210913_172556062 (1).jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 444
  • PXL_20210913_172606439.jpg
    PXL_20210913_172606439.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Italian tune up on German A1 at 10X mph as every morning on my way to work. Then there was this long right downhill turn. I let her roll, and dang we hit the speed limiter (again at the same section). Might have to get her unlimited soon.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Spoke to VWOA and they basically told me to kick rocks since it's 12 months out of factory warranty.

She asked "did you buy new or used, how many other VW's have you owned, do you usually take it to a dealer for maintenance/oil changes" then came back a couple minutes later and told me they can't help me. I guess if it was my 3rd VW then they would help? :mad:

Any other suggestions on who I can contact? Gonna send them an email... def not going to call & wait on hold for another 90 minutes again.

Still haven't heard from the dealer

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Got new wheels/tires and oem splashguards. Went with the Neuspeed RSE10 18x8.5 Gunmetal wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 (235/40/18). I'm extremely happy with how they ride, much smoother than factory 225's. I was gonna go with 245, but didn't want the speedo to be too far off. I'm happy with the look and the splashguards. Wheel gap is meh, but living in the NYS, I don't think it's worth the aggravation to lower.

Also picked up OEM roof rack and bike attachment, but haven't had the time to put them on.

View attachment 225216

That's Purty!

Italian tune up on German A1 at 10X mph as every morning on my way to work. Then there was this long right downhill turn. I let her roll, and dang we hit the speed limiter (again at the same section). Might have to get her unlimited soon.
What are you waiting for? Especially in Germany

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Installed PS4S for the first time. Coming from Indy 500s & I love the PS4S. First impressions, take curbs more confident than the indy's. Car absorbs bumps really nice now. It ended up raining so I did a pull and I am very impressed how I didn't lose traction. Felt like the street was dry as hell. The Indy 500 would spun crazy on a pull in the rain. Hope they last long lol

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Installed PS4S for the first time. Coming from Indy 500s & I love the PS4S. First impressions, take curbs more confident than the indy's. Car absorbs bumps really nice now. It ended up raining so I did a pull and I am very impressed how I didn't lose traction. Felt like the street was dry as hell. The Indy 500 would spun crazy on a pull in the rain. Hope they last long lol

Yeah, the Indy 500 isn't know for its rain performance. Falken FK510 is a better choice at that price point.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Washed it because it was filthy after sitting for about two weeks. Then immediately had to jump the BRZ because we left an interior light on while away and the battery died :/
B7E26625-8171-4782-ABBD-9EE2F6C12325.jpeg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Ummm..do you make it a habit of running over curbs. May I suggest a 4Runner instead. 😁