GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
wouldn't Bitch Hauler be more fitting?

Might work in a Tarantino movie, I guess. But Pussy Wagon flows off the tongue better.

Pussy-wagon-uma.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
dbad9bcf-ca30-4892-9064-6cd66e8d3770_text (1).gif

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW
Ordered BFI Stage 2 engine/trans mounts and a PowerFlex "Race" hybrid dogbone mount. Everything should be here by the end of the week! Unfortunately my 034 mounts failed faster than my OEM mounts. Not trying to bash 034, but this seems to be the norm.
View attachment 221730

Looks great. How many miles did the 034 mounts last?

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
yeah 034 makes crap. Everything they sell is a temporary fix that gets worse than it was before you ā€œupgradedā€ within a few thousand miles
My opinion on them is that it's hit or miss, much like CTS. My CTS catback is holding up nicely, as is my intake kit from 034 -- but those are pretty easy parts to make. With that said, I've heard the horror stories about the CTS TIP and the 034 mounts.

Much like tools, no one company makes everything flawlessly. Harbor Freight has some downright awful tools, and some real standout winners.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 GTI, 2017 GSW
yeah 034 makes crap. Everything they sell is a temporary fix that gets worse than it was before you ā€œupgradedā€ within a few thousand miles

They make decent stuff on the mk6. Their endlinks for instance. That's about all id go to for them. Their sway bars are good too. Didnt know their mounts were a problem. Shocking to hear how short they last. I would always go with BFI anyway