GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mk7tsi3door

Go Kart Newbie
Not my car but I helped my friend change rear brakes on his tig that has an EPB what a pain in the ass without VCDS I have to do my golfs brakes soon for the first time (at like 115x klm) and thankfully just have a manual parking brake

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
View attachment 216316

View attachment 216317

I had a 1975 2002 the exact same color. They are all rusted out here in the Northeast so I found a rust-free one in Florida and drove it up. The motor was full of Bardahl, though, and was smoking by the time I got home. I replaced it with a new long block, 40DCOE's and a tube header. All that power ended up blowing the transmission, so I replaced that with a rebuilt and the LSD from a Tii. I ended up selling it to start a business. I miss that car.

-Dave

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Last Thursday purchased the Trackslag. It was delivered Monday, I installed it Tuesday.
Shipping was incredibly quick from the UK, fitment is spot on, less drone, more flow and quicker spool all noted immediately. Less NVH I’m attributing to the OEM like flex pipe too. I’m happy.
08AF537F-FF79-4047-A0D4-FE807325E9AC.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Last Thursday purchased the Trackslag. It was delivered Monday, I installed it Tuesday.
Shipping was incredibly quick from the UK, fitment is spot on, less drone, more flow and quicker spool all noted immediately. Less NVH I’m attributing to the OEM like flex pipe too. I’m happy.
View attachment 216401
Good to hear. I ceramic wrapped mine like that also.

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
View attachment 216401
Great job wrapping it. Also dig the blanket. What brand? Had two rip at the seams on my WRX. ThermalZero was the brand.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I need to pull mine and wrap it…. I’m running the PTP Blanket on my hybrid too, the lava rock stuff is super nice works well and don’t make a mess.

I had the cheap glass stuff on my first DP and it’s turned white after a few cycles and fell apart easy. Looked good at first though 😂
90FD803F-94BA-4328-A59C-1F7E10B9A66D.jpeg

C4D37DD2-0912-43CC-811D-E3798555939B.jpeg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
If you're giving them away I'll take one.
😂
As soon as I hit post, I thought I should reword it and figured naaa... No ones going to take it like that. I was wrong 😂