Car(s)
Mk7.5
Next weeks project:

Saudi prince style

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I didn't do anything except get pulled over by a real life Paul Blart in my girlfriends Tiguan. The cop pulled up next to us to tell us "hey I just wanted to let you know that bike rack is illegal because it's partially blocking your license plate and my scanner couldn't read it." So obviously I replied "why did you need to scan our license plate, we weren't doing anything wrong?" and he replied "we always just scan peoples plates, that's not the point. If I see it again I'll give you a ticket."

Thank you for protecting and serving officer! Glad you get paid to just drive around in circles in your borough scanning peoples license plates. :rolleyes:
Ah, the sweet feeling of safety! Can they raise taxes some more as I would like to share some of my immense wealth with the police?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Ah, the sweet feeling of safety! Can they raise taxes some more as I would like to share some of my immense wealth with the police?
I heard about a fundraiser for police once that they just closed off a section of highway, did some safety checks and let people blast down it at top speed. Whatever the ticket for your recorded speed was, would be your donation. Kinda genius. I want to say it was out west somewhere, a Dakota maybe?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I heard about a fundraiser for police once that they just closed off a section of highway, did some safety checks and let people blast down it at top speed. Whatever the ticket for your recorded speed was, would be your donation. Kinda genius. I want to say it was out west somewhere, a Dakota maybe?
I would go broke if they did that in California with how much tickers are here.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
I would go broke if they did that in California with how much tickers are here.

I believe. Have you seen TallGuyCarReviews? That man's been pulled over more than I've seen cops in my life, rofl.

Nah just kidding. I've had my own fair share of pull overs with the Srt4 (like literally a ticket every 2 weeks), but that man has tons of videos of being pulled over from Cali, lol.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
for the first time ever upgrading a clutch on my first manual car. Holy shit this clutch is stiff lmao. I almost stalled pulling out the shop
Mine was too, feels completely normal after breakin is up. Go easy on the beans.