GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
CEL ON
is a good one for VWs
That's funny, I almost got this one when I had to renew my registration this year:

lp.png

Still mixed on the new license plates though so I'm holding on to my yellow one until the time comes.

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
What code are you getting though? If it's catalyst efficiency, you need a tighter spacer (smaller orifice). If it's the slow response code, you need a more open one or a shorter straight spacer.
the code I get is that it's stuck running rich.

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
Which specific code though? If it's the "slow to respond, rich to lean" or whatever the wording is, it means the sensor isn't getting enough exposure to the exhaust flow and you need a shorter/more open spacer.
would have to double-check since ill shall be working on the car this weekend.

ZimmLR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Installed Racingline side stripe vinyl decals. Butt dyno says 10+ whp. Will have to verify on actual dyno though.
23AF0813-8F2B-4DA1-9D68-C401C447863D.jpeg

375FF8E3-8CD9-454D-A80C-79B80F6DE5C4.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I usually stick to subtle, OEM+ mods, but couldn't say no to this one! Knob is heavyweight and feels great, but I don't love how close the boot sits to it. Might try and alter it a little.
Been following thier IG waiting on it, but by the time it was done I already had my coolerworx setup and a sphere knob don’t work with the excessive height.
So now my latest knob choice is anything but subtle haha
45FF3A35-8C51-43FD-8E22-AC45700721E8.jpeg
B7199628-916E-4A8D-A5E4-3F1857E7D8A5.jpeg

Also: if the sphere has a reverse lockout bore under it this would work and fix the connection point a lots
https://us.wearelikewise.com/collections/accessories/products/shift-boot-retainer

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
^came here to laugh at suggestively shaped knob, left drooling over sportshifters shifter surround.

Can you buy the surround separately from the shift knob? I like my current Raceseng setup but want that baller surround.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Been following thier IG waiting on it, but by the time it was done I already had my coolerworx setup and a sphere knob don’t work with the excessive height.
So now my latest knob choice is anything but subtle haha
View attachment 205837View attachment 205838

Also: if the sphere has a reverse lockout bore under it this would work and fix the connection point a lots
https://us.wearelikewise.com/collections/accessories/products/shift-boot-retainer
I bet that knob is a hit with single women