GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Kind of amazing how bad it feels to have done this. You just stare at it in disbelief and curse that momentary lapse in concentration.

At the end of last year I hit the curb hard as fuck but it was dark out so I couldn't see the damage. While I worked i told myself that I would trade losing out the season in Fantasy football if the wheel wasn't damaged.

Finished 4 and 9 in the season, 235 tires ftw.
That's why I always try to run the fattest tire I can fit. More rim protection.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I hit 3000 miles on my GTI yesterday - bought July 31!!! #justcovidthings

I had been thinking to myself that the traction was incredible on the car so I checked the tire pressures and they were all about 31-32 - turns out I was right.

Have a small bubble in one of the tire sidewalls which is actually great. Spring is right around the corner and my RSE-10's with PSAS4 will go on the car sooner than expected.

Over the summer I will order an even lighter wheel and wrap in 200tw tires for some track day or autocross fun.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I hit 3000 miles on my GTI yesterday - bought July 31!!! #justcovidthings

I had been thinking to myself that the traction was incredible on the car so I checked the tire pressures and they were all about 31-32 - turns out I was right.

Have a small bubble in one of the tire sidewalls which is actually great. Spring is right around the corner and my RSE-10's with PSAS4 will go on the car sooner than expected.

Over the summer I will order an even lighter wheel and wrap in 200tw tires for some track day or autocross fun.

I haven't been to the office in almost a year, but I still find any excuse to get in my car and drive. I put more miles on my car in 2020 working remote than I did in 2019 driving to the office 4 days a week.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Shit I just realized a few weeks ago I haven't done the 5k oil change since April because that's how much driving I've done during the lockdowns

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Ditto, I was aggravated because my girlfriend and I both forgot when I did her oil last (she still commutes) and her car is old and high mileage and needs the love. Suddenly I had this panicked, pit in my stomach feeling that I never changed the oil in the GTI either.

And then I remembered I've only driven 2,200 miles since August.

Last edited:

ThatMK7GTIguy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit GTI
Not today, just forgot to update you all as I've been enjoying the car so much. ARM catted downpipe and Unitronic stage 2
IMG_20210208_212245467.jpg

IMG_20210208_202935243.jpg

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
I should be putting on new brake rotors and pads right now. But the order I put in a week+ ago with fcp is apparently circling the Midwest after missing its pending delivery date back on Thursday.

I'm down to the last layer of atoms on one of my front inner pads.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That kinda day

PXL_20210227_165633555.jpg

Last edited:

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Oh yea, I also watched my odometer roll past 60000 miles yesterday. Oh noes! My warranty! Now I'll never get free work on my highly modified car!

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I installed my ST rear sway bar and Moog end links today and it was a pretty easy install. Went for a test drive after and no bumps or clunks or other strange noises and it feels really good on curves and what not. Definitely worth it.
F6E112AD-4B45-4FF7-8D25-EE785CEE4FCA.jpeg