GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Added a couple of body parts

ECS extension. The fit is pretty good, though its a little tricky to install because of all the double-sided tape that grabs early before its into position.

Something about this cheap ($65) splitter on ebay caught my eye. Fit is great and it's super easy to install. Just have to be a little more careful near curbs and parking blocks now!
I dig that splitter. Imma need one

RobertJG25

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 VW Golf 1.4 TSI
Added a couple of body parts

ECS extension. The fit is pretty good, though its a little tricky to install because of all the double-sided tape that grabs early before its into position.

Something about this cheap ($65) splitter on ebay caught my eye. Fit is great and it's super easy to install. Just have to be a little more careful near curbs and parking blocks now!

(before)

(after)

What was involved with installing the splitter? Did it just use existing holes?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
New cat-back installed today

Corrosion on the clamp in between the downpipe and resonator made normal removal impossible so out came the sawzall.

Cut the rest too, no turning back now

Just before tightening all the clamps

Finished up late so will start it up tomorrow. I hope there are no leaks I need a break from confined ground work!!!

I had to Sawzall my downpipe to get it out. It is still in one piece, but just barely. :LOL:

tdipaul

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 6MT SE PP/LP
What was involved with installing the splitter? Did it just use existing holes?

First, you attach the end pieces to the middle piece with 4 screws. Then you line up the assembled piece to the bottom part of the car at the arrowed points and then drive 10 screws in from underneath. There are 10 screw holes in the piece as shown, but no existing holes in the car (new holes are being made)

Last edited:

Drincc

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
It lightened my wallet some more. Black Friday deals are on, and I couldn't resist buying the Racingline R360 wheels. Also decided to be the guinea pig for the ST 20mm (0.8") lowering springs they offer in Europe.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Picked up a new toolbox for dragging around under the lift and broke it in assembling our daughters birthday present.

Drop in your IS20. Thing will fly.

Shmito_R

Go Kart Champion
Installed my AWE dp finally yesterday, been holding off for like 2 months. Those heat shields are a pain as is the driveshaft but install went smooth otherwise.

Attachments

• F6F871AC-CB8F-4F7D-8117-A86DC8769F93.jpeg
    F6F871AC-CB8F-4F7D-8117-A86DC8769F93.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 102