GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
That sucks you got screwed.
What’s really shitty is that no one stopped to help or be a witness, there was a lady behind me at the light, there were cars everywhere, not one person, eff Tempe, I have insurance, never in a wreck or even getting a ticket, so I’m not concerned

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Added some door graphics... got dark before I could snap pics of the driver side.

Just these were kinda a pain to get perfect... I couldn’t imagine wrapping a whole car.
DB8C99D8-8D85-464C-A4A8-E5F010800C0D.jpeg
F5A08F74-F997-4A19-95ED-69692FBDCED8.jpeg
B1D1BD8F-0A28-4865-92F1-D4F0793F58CA.jpeg
89181A7E-F784-41DA-A9DC-4CFCB97B57F2.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Man your car is beautiful. If I drove that low I would scrape that bumper right off
Thank you,

the car is on airride though, and this is aired out... it wouldn’t even roll at that height, the tires on sitting on the wheel wells and the axle is 1/16” from the frame.

when the cars is driving it’s only an inch or two lower than stock

Last edited:

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Thank you,

the car is on airride though, and this is aired out... it wouldn’t even roll at that height, the tires on sitting on the wheel wells and the axle is 1/16” from the frame.

when the cars is driving it’s only an inch or two lower than stock

Where you get the side skirts from?

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Swapped to the Eurosport camber kit and Eibach Pro Kit springs. Finally a nice and compliant ride on imperfect roads, wish I had done this originally. I expected the euro Pro Kit springs to sit higher than the VWR springs it replaced, but the car is still pretty low. Will let the car settle for another day or two then get an alignment to see how much front camber I was able to squeeze out of these.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Swapped to the Eurosport camber kit and Eibach Pro Kit springs. Finally a nice and compliant ride on imperfect roads, wish I had done this originally. I expected the euro Pro Kit springs to sit higher than the VWR springs it replaced, but the car is still pretty low. Will let the car settle for another day or two then get an alignment to see how much front camber I was able to squeeze out of these.
Wish I had gone this route for some added camber. Instead I went through several setups, trying both the 034 and Superpro camber plates, before ending up in stock strut mounts again.