GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

JenniferTheGolf

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 Golf 1.8T
After 6 years, I got tired of my steering wheel. Didn't feel like paying 800$ for a sexy steering wheel. So I made one myself ! Love it and it's so comfy!

received_298311228148785.jpeg

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
Your knob is off center.

Was wondering if someone would notice, good eye.

The coin is aligned with the fold in the leather on the knob, which is aligned with the stitching on the boot, but the whole thing is slightly angled towards the driver to match the center console angle. I know that's not standard, but I thought I'd do that for the hell of it to see how it looks. Easy to change.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32

The coin is aligned with the fold in the leather on the knob, which is aligned with the stitching on the boot, but the whole thing is slightly angled towards the driver to match the center console angle. I know that's not standard, but I thought I'd do that for the hell of it to see how it looks. Easy to change.
dude. it's impossible not to notice that 😂

if you like it, go for it, but that would drive me insane.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

Mines like that too, doesn’t bother me a bit.

I don’t remember exactly why since it was a while ago but I adjusted the boot after the coin was on and that’s where it ended up.

Definitely more notable mine was ECS special edition red which has faded to pink lol.

Supercrumpet

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SE 6MT
Popped in the low profile JSW rear headrests. Much improved visibility when looking through the rear view mirror and over my right shoulder as well. The material doesn't match perfectly but you have to be right up in front of it to notice. The color and stitching do match perfectly though, so I'm quite satisfied.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
That sad little VW 12V blank sure looks better when it's the swanky Audi one, about $17 on Amazon and you can find it at a few dealers for a little less.
This looks super gaudy to me.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Ties in nicely with the interior trim. Especially if you get the matching Leyo trims for all the dials.
4BF0B5A7-961C-4226-B801-0436BE9ACE42.jpeg

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
They look nice when paired with the audio controller, which has the same metal edges, I think it would look sorta off in our gtis, who has one.. pic please..

Audi for reference (multiple items with the same texture metal part)
1596638638475.png