Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R

Last edited:

OryxRob

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI PP Oryx
Gave it a wash & polish. Also fitted black mirror cap's & properly installed the dash cam.

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_134057_269.jpg
    IMG_20200801_134057_269.jpg
    847 KB · Views: 99

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Threw this in the back:

Now I just need to decide which brand I'm going with for the floor mats, I had Weathertech all around in my MK6.
Good choice, I had the same in my Mk7 and now in my 7.5. My only gripe is the rear WeatherTechs can curl up pretty bad and don't hold shape. Front set is a lot better quality though.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
It seems like a lot of people have been getting new shift knobs recently... I did as well! Never realized that it would make such a big difference in shift feel from stock.

how long did it take for you to get your knob?

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
It seems like a lot of people have been getting new shift knobs recently... I did as well! Never realized that it would make such a big difference in shift feel from stock.

Looks good. Sportshifters? I like how the top is contoured instead of flat, more ergonomic that way. The gloss black looks real good too.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Had the eibach sport kit and Bilstein B8s installed. Oh, and the 18" Cadiz wheels. Not sure how I feel about the wheels yet, may go back to the 17"Neuspeed rse16s.

Looks awesome.

Give the Cadiz wheels a chance to grow on you. I hated them when I bought my '16 R, but over time, I then tolerated them, then actually grew to like them. And they're 2 lbs lighter than the Englishtown wheels on my '19, which is plenty to feel the difference.

WagenWizard

Ready to race!
Looks awesome.

Give the Cadiz wheels a chance to grow on you. I hated them when I bought my '16 R, but over time, I then tolerated them, then actually grew to like them. And they're 2 lbs lighter than the Englishtown wheels on my '19, which is plenty to feel the difference.
Thanks! I am gonna give a little while. I don't hate them at all, just different than what I had, just gives the car a totally different look than what I was used to. It's strange, the closer I am to them the more I like them!

nimonery

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 A3
how long did it take for you to get your knob?

Lets see, order placed July 12 and arrived yesterday so about 3 weeks. Not too bad since theyre built to order and shipped from Netherlands to the US.

Looks good. Sportshifters? I like how the top is contoured instead of flat, more ergonomic that way. The gloss black looks real good too.

Yes Sportshifters, this thing feels very high quality. I opted for the GT1 in full black. Definitely worth getting.