GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Duchess

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI Mk 7.5
That sure looks dark for 35%. :cool:
There was direct sunlight shining on the windows and I had my car shade up on my windshield when I took this pic, which is why it looks darker here! Earlier when it was overcast, the difference in tint was made apparent.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Even at the same % ceramic isn't quite as dark as other tints. Looks better regardless tho
Yeah, it does seem lighter, but it certainly handles heat rejection better. 100 today, just parked outside for a while (with a sunscreen in) and it really wasn't that bad.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Yeah, it does seem lighter, but it certainly handles heat rejection better. 100 today, just parked outside for a while (with a sunscreen in) and it really wasn't that bad.
I don't even bother with the sunscreen anymore now with the ceramic tint. But I also got the sunvisor tint done as well. Still stays cooler inside than a car with normal tint + sunscreen

Duchess

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI Mk 7.5
I don't even bother with the sunscreen anymore now with the ceramic tint. But I also got the sunvisor tint done as well. Still stays cooler inside than a car with normal tint + sunscreen
Yeah I'd like to live that life as well, though in Ontario it's purportedly illegal to have any tint on a front windshield including a sun visor (strangely it's not explicitly stated in our traffic laws, but the police will ding you for it regardless) and because my parking spot faces due east I don't want my leather to get f*cked up by long exposure to the morning sun so sun shield it is!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Installed an apr ss dogbone insert. Kinda surprised an 18 R had version one. Holy NVH batman! Definitely more on idle and on takeoff.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Installed an apr ss dogbone insert. Kinda surprised an 18 R had version one. Holy NVH batman! Definitely more on idle and on takeoff.
It will become slightly more mellow when the insert bends to the shape of the cavity a little bit