GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

gtg223x

Passed Driver's Ed
Did one wheel in space Grey superwrap. Will do the other the this weekend but wanted to see what it looked like.

Attachments

• 20200703_200422.jpg
    20200703_200422.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 159

gtg223x

Passed Driver's Ed
I think it would look better if the black was masked off so it has some contrast in the spokes.
Yeah not sure if I'm skilled enough for that.

Only issue we Masking and painters tape doesn't stick to the tires at all. Switched to duct tape.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

wizmk7gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Firestone Indy 500
View attachment 178325
Got rid of my factory tires (potenzas) and got these bad boi’s bc of the price n great reviews. I hope they break in well giving me more grip on the turns. Ppl say these are loud n I dont find them loud at all. They also ride super good, bumps are absorbed much better

Anyone know how long these tires could last? I dont track or go crazy. However, I do step on it occasionally bc why not its FUN!(6MT over here)
I have close to 20k on mine and they're about 50%. I don't do burn outside, but do drive briskly on country roads.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
ALL FLUID AT 7K!!!!

No lol, oil changes at 7k. Tranny every 45-50k (changed the first time around 45k and it was pretty burnt/thin looking when it came out). I upgraded to Motul Gear 300 so I’m hoping it held up better this time.

I am currently changing transmission and VAQ fluid every 25k as precautionary measures. Though overkill it provides me peace of mind when pushing 450 whp.