GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I didnt even know there was a “break in” procedure til I got on here. I never gunned it tho just drove normal.
Because there isn't any break in procedure. Just common sense to not run it through the quarter mile for a while.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Corrected my wheel spacers and added a volt/battery gauge. I think the front still has some room, even though I am effectively at +42 on a 8.5 wide wheel. Rear is on-point, and I am happy with where it is. Effectively at +34 on 8.5 wide.
IMG-2081.jpgIMG-2082.jpgIMG-2083.JPGIMG-2084.JPGIMG-2090.jpgIMG-2091.JPG

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
View attachment 168284
Got the box of goodies from my Fisher-price my first gti kit put on. Centric pads, a powerflex dogbone bushing and a jb4. Shoes and socks too. Verde empires and contis. Very happy. Pretty sure a sunday drive is considered essential travel.

I LOVE the wheels. They look like a bigger Konig Ampliform IMO. How do you like the Powerflex puck so far? Great looking ride.

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI

joelwhite1996

I've always been a careful curb guy. But I'm with you.

I like the insert. It was an easy mod. Not terrible to live with. God bless the internet, it had me ready the first time I put it in reverse. But the lack of wheel hop is nice.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Never park near curbs, lol.
I just zoomed in on his pic.....WHOA...that's like another inch out! 8.5" tire....with what size spacers? I'm 8" wide on ET30 and not nearly out like that.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Spacers are 3mm front, 11mm rear.