GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Black&WhiteGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'16 GTI '92 Miata
Mine's white. I wonder if the mudflaps will go well.
I have white and I have the stock mudflats. I love them... I’ll try to find a picture

Attachments

• E63A57D2-40F6-475E-9533-A6B49FE15627.jpeg
    E63A57D2-40F6-475E-9533-A6B49FE15627.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 134

sijray21

Go Kart Newbie
IMG_20200220_162121.jpg

IMG_20200220_162010.jpg

Got tint installed and put on some Euro side mirror lenses (Aspherical). Never had tint before, but my last vehicle (truck) had some from the factory and I grew to really want that back. The mirror lenses I fell in love with a long time ago and had them on my Mk6 gti and they're on my wife's sportwagen

AWD4416

Ready to race!
034 Motorsport sway bar installed, yesterday ?.

My GTI now feels solid, kind of like my old R32. Wind was up to 15mph today, I still felt like I was in control while doing 80mph. If you are on the fence about a sway bar, just do it.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Lowered a local Passat last night, what a difference! That’s showing 20 threads up front & 11 in the rear so it could drop a lot more on these H&R (which ride and handle great btw). My only complaint is the adjustment on the rear shocks (Koni) can only be done with the shocks off the car. The fronts have a removable knob to adjust up top, but unlike other coilovers I’ve installed they don’t “click” you count turns. Either way we got the dampers dialed in on the first try, and the post alignment report today is it drives/handles awesome!

image hosting private

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
DSG fluid change day. When people say it takes F O R E V E R to fill from the top, they're not joking. Glad to know it's done though, whole thing cost under $100, including the few tools I had to buy (funnel, 14mm hex).

IMG_20200222_153951.jpg

Have facelift Euro tails on order, should get them this week. Will probably break everything with coding, so we'll see how that goes.