GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Audi brake ducts

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
PSS10’s went in today, I’m in love. On the pricier end but you get what you pay for. I’m going to dial them in over the next few days as it pertains to height/dampening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
PSS10’s went in today, I’m in love. On the pricier end but you get what you pay for. I’m going to dial them in over the next few days as it pertains to height/dampening.

Awesome! What is their minimum drop? How easy are they to adjust dampening?

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
You can easily reach the dampening adjustment knobs with the wheels on and the car slightly jacked up.

I’ll have to dive into the height adjustability a bit more. I’m 1/2 way up on the front threads and 3/4 of the way up on the rear spring perches.

Last edited:

rocktown21

Ready to race!
Installed a Clubsport S muffler today. Worth it alone just for those exhaust tips! Pics are the best though

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Took the opportunity to fix the upper timing chain cover oil leak while I finished my BFI stage 1 motor mount install. Hopefully no more leaks on my garage floor.

Motor mounts definitely add a noticeable addition of noise/vibration. Very tolerable though, will see how they do once they are broken in a little.

dietcokefiend

Master of Disaster
Drove it to a wedding......can you guess if she drove or called shotgun [emoji23]

Fuck that would make me go insane. First date with my wife she had some glitter on a pair of shoes in my old 2009 Rabbit. We sold that car two years ago, it still had glitter in the damn footwell. Vacuumed countless times, still sparkles somewhere. The fix was trading it in.

Congrats on your new sparkle seat, it will sparkle till the end of time.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Awesome! What is their minimum drop? How easy are they to adjust dampening?

It can’t be done without jacking the car up. Removing the wheel makes it 10x easier.

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
Fuck that would make me go insane. First date with my wife she had some glitter on a pair of shoes in my old 2009 Rabbit. We sold that car two years ago, it still had glitter in the damn footwell. Vacuumed countless times, still sparkles somewhere. The fix was trading it in.

Congrats on your new sparkle seat, it will sparkle till the end of time.

Hope you didn't trade in your wife..

I too hate driving people around because (besides my wife and kids) most do not know how to keep the interior clean.