GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You heel toe on a DSG?

Actually I probably wouldve gotten this on my DSG in the first 6 months of getting the car. Not necessarily for the purpose of heel toe shifting, but it feels like the pedals are pretty uneven and my right leg would get pretty tired and sore. Eventually I got used to it though so no longer needed.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
You heel toe on a DSG?
I left foot brake all the time. It helps smooth out some downshifts. I would be on the gas slightly and depress the brake and downshift to keep it smooth.

Vobs56

Ready to race!
RS3 coil packs and denso plugs. And also the Aggressiv carbon fiber rear diffuser. I'm a little on the fence with the look of the diffuser. It looks a bit more bulky than I was expecting. Thoughts?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
RS3 coil packs and denso plugs. And also the Aggressiv carbon fiber rear diffuser. I'm a little on the fence with the look of the diffuser. It looks a bit more bulky than I was expecting. Thoughts?

Looks good, very aggressive..[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Leyo Sportline paddle shift extensions

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

tigeo

Autocross Champion
In my opinion those are the best looking paddle shift extension just wish they weren’t so expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes...pricey at $120 but so choice...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Looks good, very aggressive..[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Thanks! I think it will grow on me more once I get the dark cherry dynamic tail lights on and probably remove the APR badging.

krisprz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6spd
Installed a Eurocode rear chassis brace. When I have time I’m going to install the front chassis brace.
Going to go on a test drive to see if I can feel an improvement. Have heard good things about it