GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

mdpawlowski

Passed Driver's Ed

Did my muffler and resonator delete, surprisingly not loud for my deaf ears. It’s got a bark while you’re on the throttle, but honestly, cruising down the highway between 75-80mph it mellows out with a slight hum. My radio is normally on so I don’t even notice it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Did my muffler and resonator delete, surprisingly not loud for my deaf ears. It’s got a bark while you’re on the throttle, but honestly, cruising down the highway between 75-80mph it mellows out with a slight hum. My radio is normally on so I don’t even notice it.

Throw a downpipe in it and say goodbye to the rest of your hearing :D

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
I can't believe how much louder even an aftermarket catted downpipe is.
Throw a downpipe in it and say goodbye to the rest of your hearing :D

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

russiankid

Drag Race Newbie
Finally got tint (3M colorstable 20). There are a few nitpicks about the install job, granted it is fresh and hasn't cured. I noticed a few small specs of dust under the tint, but even worse is the tint is not done well along the defroster lines. There is another lines width of air along half of them.

https://i.imgur.com/DVzB7Ee.jpg/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/xP8gzNz.jpg/img][/QUOTE]

The defroster lines will go away, you can actually turn on the defroster to speed up the process.

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
Finally got tint (3M colorstable 20). There are a few nitpicks about the install job, granted it is fresh and hasn't cured. I noticed a few small specs of dust under the tint, but even worse is the tint is not done well along the defroster lines. There is another lines width of air along half of them.

Looks good from here!

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Lived on the edge with my parking job...

Sent from some random mobile time waster.

Been there, done that. Really gets the heart racing

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Finally got around to a wash and a quick detail. This car never stays clean but when it does, man I love the sparkle in that paint.

Same, and I agree that these night blues just do not want to stay clean.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Something pretty minor. Wrapped the plastic vacuum line from the tap to the boost gauge to better blend in with the rest of the hoses/lines in the engine bay.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Something pretty minor. Wrapped the plastic vacuum line from the tap to the boost gauge to better blend in with the rest of the hoses/lines in the engine bay.

Looks solid!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk