GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I finally got around to mounting my powdercoated gunmetal gray Nogaros:

I think I like it! I shared some details at https://stealthgti.com/2018/08/04/more-nogaros-now-in-gunmetal-gray/.

Scott

They look great and that’s a great price , ever since I saw a red GTD across the pond with painted Nogaros I really really want them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

bl33dBlue21

Go Kart Newbie
I don’t suppose you have a black rear VW emblem as well do you? If so could you share where you purchased? I’m having a hellish time finding one that fits well.

Or did you use plastidip/paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

no i don't have black VW emblem in the rear. i too in search for black (gloss) VW emblem. i bought a set on eBay but didn't fit. i vinyl wrapped the front just to see how it looks.

have you tried this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Glossy-Bla...-VW-Volkswagen-MK7-GTI-GOLF7-set/152666838397
im gona try it, shipping takes forever tho

DubberMK7

Much needed attention after a cross country move. Had my local dealer do it’s 3rd oil change (only $71 [emoji106]). Then I cleaned the APR filter for the second time since having it (about 2yrs), changed the Denso spark plugs which looked good after 28k, and a nice wash & wax. Also used Bar Keepers to clean the tail pipes, worked amazing. Feels good [emoji41]
IMG_0436.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SM075180

Ready to race!

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Hello,

Daaamn you make me wish I had them. Those look nice. Ceramic coating on wheels is a lifesaver too!

This is sick! I always loved the Nogaros from the Sport but this tops it out ! Well done :) How do you like the Indy tires?

They look great and that’s a great price , ever since I saw a red GTD across the pond with painted Nogaros I really really want them.

Thanks for the comments! Yes, I saw that red GTD, too. I saw another silver GTI (TX plate) with gloss black Nogaros. But the photos of both cars were limited. I figured I'd chase something a little different and try to get some good photos from several angles.

As for the Indy 500s, I do like them. The grip is very good and they're quiet. BUT, if you like fuel economy at all, just know that simply installing them will result in a 3-5 mpg hit right off the bat. Odds are fair that I will eventually put some LRR tires on one of my wheelsets for winter use and when I take road trips. Or not... I didn't buy a GTI and then Stage 2 it to save gas. HAHA! :rolleyes:

Here's another photo that I had overlooked until this morning:

Scott