• Snapseed(2).jpg
    Snapseed(2).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 527
  • Snapseed(3).jpg
    Snapseed(3).jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 546

jklein

Picked it up!

Picked up my first VW today :D I've been driving Mazda 3's since 2004 so I'm super excited to be behind the wheel of my new Golf! I ordered it in December and it took until today to pick it up. I've been reading up on various forum threads since I ordered it, which has me feeling pretty good about my choice. Happy to be part of the VW community!

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
Picked up my first VW today :D I've been driving Mazda 3's since 2004 so I'm super excited to be behind the wheel of my new Golf! I ordered it in December and it took until today to pick it up. I've been reading up on various forum threads since I ordered it, which has me feeling pretty good about my choice. Happy to be part of the VW community!

Welcome to the VW/forum family! Did you get any options on your Golf HighLine?

jklein

Thanks man! For the Highline trim in Canada I could only add the leather seats, the LED lighting package and the driver assistance package. If I could go back I might have left the driver assistance out, but it does have a couple cool features.

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
Thanks man! For the Highline trim in Canada I could only add the leather seats, the LED lighting package and the driver assistance package. If I could go back I might have left the driver assistance out, but it does have a couple cool features.

Don't mention it! You got it optioned out fully then, very nice! The Lighting package was a must for me a couple years ago, so good choice on getting them. Do you have any plans with it? As far as modifications etc etc?

jklein

Don't mention it! You got it optioned out fully then, very nice! The Lighting package was a must for me a couple years ago, so good choice on getting them. Do you have any plans with it? As far as modifications etc etc?

Definitely loving the LED headlights! The first thing I did was to take it from the dealership to a shop to get the windows tinted (40% all around...nothing too dark) and put on some paint protection film. As for any significant mods, I'm leaning towards waiting until the warranty is up - but we'll see if I have the willpower to hold off! Wheels are on the table though!

Jayzeable

Passed Driver's Ed