GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
I'm gonna be wearing mine shortly...if Mrs AtlantaDad is ever ready to get on the road.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My pops got me this drivers gear one as a Christmas gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
Roc euro drivetrain stabilizer. Went from spinning tires to not even being able to get the traction control light to illuminate. Im sure they will spin enough to set off the traction light again. But i couldn't believe how much the 80 part did with no NHV. I may do a review after i put some miles because i really couldn't find much on the forums about it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Roc euro drivetrain stabilizer. Went from spinning tires to not even being able to get the traction control light to illuminate. Im sure they will spin enough to set off the traction light again. But i couldn't believe how much the 80 part did with no NHV. I may do a review after i put some miles because i really couldn't find much on the forums about it

It's a nice mod for the price for sure, was my first one. If my experience is any indication it also reduces the NVH from adding an insert.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Installed and coded 2018 Golf R NA spec tails. They're full LED, including blinkers/brake lights and reverse lights.

Thanks Jbale for an excellent deal / christmas present!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Nothing wrong with dad mode! Ha, our cars pull a box off well IMO
I might be bias tho
There was a golf with a roof box on the highway on my way to work today. I wanted to pull up and say hello but traffic said no.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE

Any increase in vibration ?

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
Any increase in vibration ?
Nope it reduce shifting slop a little and with with jb4 (map 6 peak 7psi), dp, perrelli soto 3, and ambient temp of 50 i couldn't really spin tires in second gear im impressed. Going to put it back up on quick jack sunday and check the marks i made on the bolts for movement and probably do a right up

railroader

Autocross Newbie
:cool:

You ought to get the clutch line too, if you haven't already.
KMD Tuning offers a good one, they will make it to any length.
Reason being you can remove the accumulator (or delay valve according to ECS) if you do.
Great folks to deal with too.
I got the usp stainless line and it works fine and removed the "delay valve" at the firewall

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk