GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Also the dealer didn't provide the code they just noted. "Aftermarket exhaust too large allowing exhaust past o2 sensors too quickly, lean off idle, customer advised to reinstall OE exhaust"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Porschetech1

Passed Driver's Ed
That is such bull $&it I can almost guarantee you it is a high pressure pump because it also has a long crank condition which is always a high pressure pump. If you have another dealer near by go there don't put your stock car back on there is nothing that will cause a check engine light from a car back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
That is such bull $&it I can almost guarantee you it is a high pressure pump because it also has a long crank condition which is always a high pressure pump. If you have another dealer near by go there don't put your stock car back on there is nothing that will cause a check engine light from a car back.

Yeah pretty crazy I will drive this weekend and see if the CEL comes back and if the conditions stay the same. Pretty much a waste of time this morning. At least it's Friday.

GTISwede

Ready to race!
Gave it a foam wash.

dsimons1187

Ready to race!
Installed the Raceseng Topology Shift Knob. Really happy with the height and how it looks. I think it fits the interior perfectly. I was hesitant to get rid of the golf ball knob but I'm so glad I did. Next up is the sigma six short shifter that's currently sitting on my floor:rolleyes: hopefully that goes in next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_0161.JPG
    IMG_0161.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 875

Mousa

Passed Driver's Ed
Windows tinted 35% on the sides and back. Thank you ReadTheBook for the local vendor recommendation!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Crazy. Pay to play I guess.

LastDragon

Ready to race!
Also the dealer didn't provide the code they just noted. "Aftermarket exhaust too large allowing exhaust past o2 sensors too quickly, lean off idle, customer advised to reinstall OE exhaust"

So I'm guessing this wasn't a mod friendly dealership? Not one that offers tuning and what not?

And catbacks get warranty claims denied now..... whats this world coming to.....

Last edited:

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
had allow my wife to drive the GTI. It was out of necessity, but it only had 360 miles after 2+ months. I was saving her for the summer. The car feels defiled now :\

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Crazy. Pay to play I guess.

This could be true lol. All good.
So I'm guessing this wasn't a mod friendly dealership? Not one that offers tuning and what not?

And catbacks get warranty claims denied now..... whats this world coming to.....
Definitely not mod friendly. Also probably lost my business out of spite haha I'm not too worried though. We will see if it comes back and then I will check out one of the dealers that tunes and what not if needed. I honestly have avoided that dealers so I don't leave with a stage 1 tune....

Matthewpt

Ready to race!
Gave it wash after 2 months.

Attachments

• IMG_0454.JPG
    IMG_0454.JPG
    367.1 KB · Views: 830

Porschetech1

Passed Driver's Ed
In the process of finishing up my cts front mount intercooler install hope to be done soon.