GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

josh.dsg

Ready to race!

josh.dsg

Ready to race!

josh.dsg

Ready to race!
Looks like it will be prone to heat soak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've seen any of the twin CAI setups they run on the 500whp BMWs, they're literally sitting right next to the engine with no heat shield. Heat soak really only happens in traffic or on the track.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
If you've seen any of the twin CAI setups they run on the 500whp BMWs, they're literally sitting right next to the engine with no heat shield. Heat soak really only happens in traffic or on the track.

Still doesn't mean it's the most efficient. Heat soak definitely is something to consider when you live an hour south of Miami like the guy who posted the picture does.

ewaf88

Passed Driver's Ed
Cleaned all the silt off my windows - the air pollution has been terrible - it looks like Martian soil. It's also been 'attacked' by birds. I'm going to have to put a picture of my cat on the windscreen to frighten them off.

cool_username

Passed Driver's Ed

Today I found this LOVELY giant stain on my pillar and headliner. Sort of upset about it, I'm guessing a seal somewhere is leaking. About to call the dealership

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!

Today I found this LOVELY giant stain on my pillar and headliner. Sort of upset about it, I'm guessing a seal somewhere is leaking. About to call the dealership

Oh crap man, yeah looks like seal definitely is leaking. Good luck at the stealership [emoji6] lol

\w/

Ready to race!
new mudflaps / mud guards :D

NEW DASH CAM!!!

Attachments

• dash cam.jpg
    dash cam.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,275
  • flap 1.jpg
    flap 1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,176
  • flap 2.jpg
    flap 2.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,260
  • flap 4.jpg
    flap 4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,170

josh.dsg

Ready to race!
new mudflaps / mud guards :D

NEW DASH CAM!!!

Those flaps are nice! What part is that? I like the non-flushness (just made that word up, btdubs)

\w/

Ready to race!
Those flaps are nice! What part is that? I like the non-flushness (just made that word up, btdubs)

i actually got the universal fit rally armor and cut them to my liking.
they kind of remind me of the WRX or STI - type flaps.