GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

VWGTI

Ready to race!

DeAutoLED license plate bulbs (option 1- no resistors) got installed! They look great!

dongdong

Passed Driver's Ed
Wrapped the roof and spoiler last night, kinda messed up on the front... Debating of I should rewrap or leave it as is.. Thoughts?

Last edited:

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Installed the VW Accessories clip-in sun shades. I am actually quite impressed with their fitment and appearance - thought I might not like them but since nobody I know has them I thought I'd give them a go.

Having some sort of shade/tint is often a necessary evil. Sometimes I really like the appearance of tint.. But overall I prefer the fishbowl look, especially at shows and on show cars.

Tone1

Ready to race!
Really like your GTI its a beaut! I've always been a fan of the reflex silver...

Thanks man! Yeah I really wanted black but this was the only one on the lot that had the rest of the specs I was looking for. Couldn't be happier, very glad I ended up with silver

josh.dsg

Ready to race!
Just got my JB1... And I'm nervous and excited at the same time ? ?... I Hope It's easy to install.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

It's super easy. Just make sure the engine is cold & have all of the tools before you start ;) .. Welcome to the club!!

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Just got my JB1... And I'm nervous and excited at the same time [emoji29] [emoji16]... I Hope It's easy to install.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

It's very easy. If i have one piece of advice, tho, it's to take your time on the clips. Don't get overzealous cause you don't wanna pay hundreds of dollars to replace a plug bc you fucked the plastic clip up lol.

I only say this bc I made this mistake on my MK6 :)

ericwood311

Ready to race!
Finished the install of my auto-dimming rear view mirror with reverse camera. Since I have a 2015 S model, mine didn't come with a reverse camera. The camera I bought replaces one of the license plate lights.

Also had the windows tinted with 35% FormulaOne Pinnacle series ceramic tint and Air 80 clear front while I had the a-pillar covers off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Finished the install of my auto-dimming rear view mirror with reverse camera.

Also had the windows tinted with 35% FormulaOne Pinnacle series ceramic tint and Air 80 clear front while I had the a-pillar covers off.

Nice! Sweet looking ride you got there!

I left work early and carved up some roads in Milton on the scenic route home. Then hand washed my baby, and carved up some more roads near home to dry her off. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
I took my spacers off because I had my 20,000 mile service and had some issues w/ drivability and wobble in the brakes etc...found out somehow all 4 rotors are warped (need resurfacing on my $) and need an all around alignment (again my dime) the alignment ok, warped f'n rotors on a year old car? With perfectly find calipers and pads etc...but no one can tell me how/why (I say inferior part) and they say sorry we don't cover that. So [emoji106] to going in and not costing me anything for the service, covered by VW service plan...suddenly became $260 problem plus the cream on top, due to it being "extremely out of alignment" my rear tires are "cupped" I was told...and the front 2 are prematurely fried. So there's another $600...suddenly became a $1000 day and went in for scheduled service [emoji107]

J.M.Phillips