GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Went APR stage one at 40k miles today! Definitely appreciate the power gain, it's like a comlpetely new car!

Here's a photo I took about a month ago. Plasti-dip coming off this week for a summer detail. It's done it's job amazingly well this winter and taken some hits that would have surely #&^$ up my paint!

http://https://flic.kr/p/Gvxhdk

*edit* I can't host photos off of flicker from my ipad. The app doesn't give you an embedded code and the website wont let me copy the code with an ipad :mad: (I'll post it from my laptop later)

Last edited:

Hackett896

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed some WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners. Haven't driven with them in yet to see if there are any drawbacks. I do however have to give it up to www.svcustoms.com for shipping so quickly. Ordered yesterday and received them today. They even had a coupon for 10% off WeatherTech products (coupon code WEATHERTECH), so paid $169.20 out the door, free shipping and no tax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have these as well and swear by them. Great fit. Still don't understand the nubs in the back ones though.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Messed around with my new obd2 Bluetooth. Used track addict and race render to make this vid. It's not perfect yet. Overlays are not accurate. I need to mess with the settings.

https://youtu.be/opzTachpSGs

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

GTI2016

Ready to race!
i removed the center console and did a bunch of Other DIYS at the same time but I suppose u could just tap a fuse and possibly fish the wires (although not sure). DIY at....

$54 shipped for two pucks

Hey do you have a link to those thingys that sit between the center console and your seats? They would block anything from falling down between the seat and console which happens alot with me thanks!

Ducatij2012

Ready to race!
Wheels

dmcgrath009

Ready to race!

Looks great !

I have never liked a silver car until the MK7 GTI ... There isn't a single color it comes in that I don't like.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

alper

Ready to race!
I ordered it!

GTI Clubsport 265/290

Carbon Steel Grey metallic
DSG6
Clubsport buckets
Bi-Xenon
DCC, ACC
8" Discover Pro
Dynaudio
Folding mirrors

Now the hard part of waiting till delivery...

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Hey do you have a link to those thingys that sit between the center console and your seats? They would block anything from falling down between the seat and console which happens alot with me thanks!

My Walmart also sells them. Check in auto section. Under $10.
A life saver. My wife even likes them.
I also use a set on the outside edge of the seat between the door.
Cut time to vacumn and keep things from under the seat.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I ordered it!

GTI Clubsport 265/290

Carbon Steel Grey metallic
DSG6
Clubsport buckets
Bi-Xenon
DCC, ACC
8" Discover Pro
Dynaudio
Folding mirrors

Now the hard part of waiting till delivery...
Very jealous!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk