GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Tone1

Ready to race!
Warm enough for the new wheel/tire setup finally. Neuspeed Satin Black RSe10 18x8.5 w/ Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 235/40/18

jessiewonka

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf
Had springs and wheels installed today, with about 1k miles on the car. I'm glad I listened to the advice of a few dudes who said 18x8.5 on 235/40 wouldn't rub. It's a conservative setup, but still I was paranoid. Before/after:

Thibault China

Ready to race!
Added the chrome tailpipes tips on mine this week.
Looks like it's OEM which is nice, and stock was a bit too dark down there...

Next will be the ECS hatch-pop-kit, some gearbox buttons-swaps and undertray panels...

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!

Clean clean clean! Just got a new detailing vacuum , then headed to a meet later. Also my obd11 arrived but I accidentally shipped t to my moms house, so I'm waiting on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll have to let me know how the obd11 goes and maybe I can convince you to help me out w/ doing the "Kencha taillights V.1" [emoji6]

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I'll let you know! I'm probably doing that or the "urbanjoke" version on mine, so I'll be happy to help.

What's the difference between Kencha and urbanjoke? haven't heard urbanjoke before. also, who TF comes up with these names? Are these the names of the first person who discovered the coding??