GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Bikebits

Ready to race!
Had the winter wheels installed today. 195/65-15 General Altimax Artics on steelies. Also removed the roof rack bars for going through car washes during winter.

Looks like none too soon. The forecast is for 3-5" of snow on Saturday.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R

Paddle extensions...

Sent from my Nexus 5X

gti330ex

Go Kart Newbie
Gave the LSD a good test in the rain. I was surprised by the amounts of understeer I experienced on my first turn - something must have been off. The car was fully warmed up. Every other turn taken on afterwards was truly amazing. I'm coming from mk6 GTI, and it really felt like "Volkswagen has worked out a way to reverse centrifugal force." :D

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
Since now I have a winter beater / daily driver I can go full retard on my golf7. Ordered this today

Considering that its still $80 less than anywhere else (NEW that I could find) online, I consider that a good deal!

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Since now I have a winter beater / daily driver I can go full retard on my golf7. Ordered this today

Considering that its still $80 less than anywhere else (NEW that I could find) online, I consider that a good deal!

keep us posted on the install please

Yomny1

Ready to race!
How do u guys control your boost levels?

This is what you did today?
You don't control boost levels unless you flash the ecu in which case you still don't have control either but its just raised in the software or get a JB1 and use map 6 which allows you to change the boost. If you're MY2016 you're only option is the latter as no flash is available yet.

Shifty6

Ready to race!
First modification:
Installed the Euro headlight switch without the auto feature. I love this thing. Now I can run fogs with parking lights. Yay!

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Drove it to the bus stop!