GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

vrod

Ready to race!
Srs-tec rear roof spoiler

3M Brushed gold front stripe, headlights stripe and gloss gold painted calipers

Still some things I need to sort with the headlights before i do a proper photoshoot

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Looks good, been thinking of coloring mine different as well. However, I think you should have sold the gti lights and painted some R's instead because you have painted over both the red and chrome line, since you would then have the double U-LED which looks so much better (and LED indicators). But nice work nevertheless! :)

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Looks good, been thinking of coloring mine different as well. However, I think you should have sold the gti lights and painted some R's instead because you have painted over both the red and chrome line, since you would then have the double U-LED which looks so much better (and LED indicators). But nice work nevertheless! :)
Haha thanks, but that would be a lot more headache in my case. No one would buy the lights where I live

Thanks again :D

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Not exactly today, but figured I'd treat myself to an early 30th present :)

Got a Remus cat-back installed + Stage 1 APR. Excuse the finger in the frame, I was just a bit excited when taking the photos!

Attachments

• 12118942_10153707980104553_1594847210456105547_n.jpg
    12118942_10153707980104553_1594847210456105547_n.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 2,893
  • 12122916_10153707980184553_2959952395224696336_n.jpg
    12122916_10153707980184553_2959952395224696336_n.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 1,720

Clause

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19 Golf R

Got a Remus cat-back installed + Stage 1 APR. Excuse the finger in the frame, I was just a bit excited when taking the photos!

that remus system looks so good, res or non res? also hows that sound over stock. youtube doesnt do anything justice haha

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Bought a resonated system. It's quieter than I expected when cruising and idle. I love the deep growl when I hit the gas and it purrs beautifully when idling. Going to delete the soundaktor today to get a real feel for the interior sound.

Last edited:

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Bought a resonated system. It's quieter than I expected when cruising and idle. I love the deep growl when I hit the gas and it purrs beautifully when idling. Going to delete the soundaktor today to get a real feel for the interior sound.

Yes, the sound on the Youtube video gives you a good idea of the sound, but not as good as it sounds in real life.

Like gboticus said, it's quiet a cruise inside the cabin, but as soon as you hit the gas, the sound just envelopes the interior with a nice low growl.

BTW: The shop that installed my Remus (Bimmerworks - obviously a BMW/Mini shop, but they also work on Merc's, Porsche's, VW's and Lamborghini's) and the tech said it's the best quality exhaust he's ever installed. Bimmerworks is a Dinan dealership (I have a Dinan on my 3 series) and they've installed literally hundreds of exhausts.

Chuang

Best looking exhaust ever!!! Congrats!
It's in my list.
But costs over U$2K here in Brazil. Sigh~~~

sharkey

I let mine sit in the garage all day today cuz I worked from home.:eek:
I brought it home from the dealer last night though. I think I got the last new 2015 VW Golf 2dr in the metroplex.

I know this forum is very GTI based but I gotta say the TSI engine is pretty snazzy. I like hatches and after reading the reviews, I was just kinda browsing and saw Metro VW had one. I went in thinking I had a 50/50 shot of driving out of there with a new Golf and it worked out.

Not too much of a modification guy. It will probably stay as is. The dealer had already added tint and monster mats so I was good to go. ;)

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
BTW: The shop that installed my Remus (Bimmerworks - obviously a BMW/Mini shop, but they also work on Merc's, Porsche's, VW's and Lamborghini's) and the tech said it's the best quality exhaust he's ever installed. Bimmerworks is a Dinan dealership (I have a Dinan on my 3 series) and they've installed literally hundreds of exhausts.

The guy that did mine said exactly the same thing, the Remus motorbike exhausts I have had have always been top quality as well.

lou06483

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Audi and VW
Changed Head lights

Picked up a set of ED'S Type R Replicas, with the Morimoro HID kit, from a forum member...Changed the high beam (H7) to an 80watt bulb-German Flosser bulb--PN PX26D....2 hour job start to finish...Not bad for $500

Attachments

• IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,419

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Finally got and installed my LED license plate housings....
Lovely bright white light. Thanks again deAutoKey.com! Also got the correct footwell LED's installed today [emoji106] [emoji6]

• 2015 VW Golf SEL1.8L TSI w/ LP •

Last edited: