GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nyanga

Ready to race!
phope,

Nice car.

I like the shade of red and the black mirrors go very well with it.

davemac122383

Passed Driver's Ed
I installed a BFI Stage 1 Torque Arm Insert. I love it, well worth the $36. There is a slight vibration in neutral and in reverse. If the A/C is on and in neutral the vibration kinda goes away. Shifting feels so much more solid. Just get one and enjoy!

thez99

Go Kart Champion

xhaloz

Passed Driver's Ed
today!

Installed Euroswitch and mounted light sensor on dash. See picture.

xhaloz

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed a new lip over the weekend and put some lamin-x over the yellow side markers

And gave her a nice honeydew foam bath lol

where did you get the lip if you dont mind me asking?

Nyanga

Ready to race!
Looks good.

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
I got bored over the weekend and made these. They turned out so well, I placed them on eBay!

They are made from 3M 1080 black Carbon fiber and should last for years.

Do you post these to UK and have any idea how long they would take to get here? They would go great with my wing mirrors.

What i did today was give her a quick wash.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
So it was yesterday that I had the following installed on my GTI:
APR CF CAI
APR Turbo Muffler Delete
VWR Quickshift Shift Kit
APR Solid Shifter Cable Bracket
42d Endlink Busing Kit - for the shifter
VWR Lowering Springs

Sorry, I don't have picks of the car with the springs on yet, but the looks is stellar and the ride is perfect. So close to stock.

The shifter is epic! It feels so solid and the gates feel much more positive with a slight notchy feel as well. It's also shorter shift throws.

The APR CF CAI is nice. A little more turbo sound from the front and induction, but nothing even remotely loud. My wife didn't even notice.
Upper RPMs is where I believe there is a little difference in pull, not much though. I like it and it was worth it to me.

ommoran

Ready to race!
I had to drive to Penticton BC for a conference. Took the Coquihalla on the way up (woohoo, updated the speed limit to 120km/h / 75mph - fastest I've seen in all my years in Canada...) but took the Crowsnest Highway back; that was always my intent, but the Coquihalla was apparently closed for a bad accident anyway. The drive was GLORIOUS.

Scenery:

NAV eye candy :D :

My dirty girl after the trip:

Off to wash her while there is light.

East_to_west

Ready to race!
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I'm about to hit 15k miles this week on my 2015 GTI SE (plus a couple more since I'm driving from New Mexico to Boston). I plan on getting an APR tune along with a few other performance upgrades, but for now I plasti-dipped my car in the hopes of avoiding rock chips during my cross country journey.

I'll be putting on a top coat with pearls in it soon but for now it's anthracite grey. I love the way it looks, and it's already protected my car when one of those large four post camp shades rolled over it and damaged the plastidip in multiple places, but there's not a scratch on the clear coat :D

Before photo:
IMG_2999 by indicas

IMG_2997 by indicas IMG_3001 by indicas

Last edited:

adelgado7317

Passed Driver's Ed
got my front LED Amber turn signals in the mail from deautokey, can't wait to install them later on! Real high quality stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I'm about to hit 15k miles this week on my 2015 GTI SE (plus a couple more since I'm driving from New Mexico to Boston). I plan on getting an APR tune along with a few other performance upgrades, but for now I plasti-dipped my car in the hopes of avoiding rock chips during my cross country journey.

I'll be putting on a top coat with pearls in it soon but for now it's anthracite grey. I love the way it looks, and it's already protected my car when one of those large four post camp shades rolled over it and damaged the plastidip in multiple places, but there's not a scratch on the clear coat :D

Before photo:
IMG_2999 by indicas

IMG_2997 by indicas IMG_3001 by indicas

looks good, similar to limestone gray