GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

hurtmypony

Passed Driver's Ed
Windows were tinted at 35% I wanted to keep this one legal. My truck is not and it's a hassle every year come inspection time. 35% is still dark enough to hide a nose pick.

I think it looks great. And likely isn't a disadvantage during nighttime maneuvers, either.

Renck

Ready to race!
A while ago I got the red GTI PP badge for the rear. Today I put on the matching front res GTI PP badge. In Canada the 2018 Autobahn model comes with the R brakes, VAQ diff, etc... But doesn't have the red badging. I felt i needed to fix that.

Sleeping bike for added viewing pleasure.

And don't mind the dirty car. There is a winter storm today (A tree fell on my house $#@!&)

Now I want to see more pics of that bike! ;)

Oh, and she had a bath today.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Ask and receive. Has a mod list longer than my arm. (Don't want to take this thread too far off topic though)

Attachments

• img20180404_191335.jpg
    img20180404_191335.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Installed my Integrated Engineering CAI intake with high-flow velocity stack today! Sounds so good!

Now I just need to get rid of that ugly blue washer fluid cap :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Strongly considering buying an IS38 after getting an email from ECS about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can be had for cheaper else where. Lots of people buy used ones and then send them out to be rebuilt / balanced and what not. I think there is even a user on here who performs that service, but I don't remember the name.

Looks like I finally get my car back tomorrow. Dealership had it for a week and found a few issues. I'm excited to get it back.

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
looks like badge delete w/ notch fill and respray. Neat.
I couldn't get the body shop to fill and spray the badge delete, they half mooned it. it was an insurance claim that i favorably coerced for the cheaper aftermarket grill.

Guys the badge delete is super cheap, I almost felt like I wasn't gonna do it. I promise if anything hits that grill now, it'll blow into a million cheap Chinese pieces.

Not my emojiSnapchat-61310636.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
After waiting a month and a half my airbag cover/metal plate thing finally came in!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
After waiting a month and a half my airbag cover/metal plate thing finally came in!

Lol. Mine arrived today as well. Must’ve been stuck at Vancouver port for a while. They made me sign for a $7 sticker. Haha

I ordered Feb 19. 6+ weeks

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Lol. Mine arrived today as well. Must’ve been stuck at Vancouver port for a while. They made me sign for a $7 sticker. Haha

I ordered Feb 19. 6+ weeks
Thays funny. I hope my intake blockoff piece comes in soon from cars245 . It's been almost a month.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Finally got the ED springs and koni yellow shocks put on. BIG thanks to Hoon for helping with the install!

Rides great, no squeaks or strange noises. Definitely stiffer than stock but just the right amount for street driving, feels really tight. Rear konis were adjusted just shy of 1/2 turn stiff before install. I haven't adjusted the fronts yet but will probably match the rears. It also needs an alignment (was gonna do anyway) as it pulls slightlyyy to the right.

Overall, very happy with how it came out. Learned alot in the process which was great. I also kind of understand why people throw spacers in the rear now. The drop really emphasizes how far in the rear wheel is, looks a bit off. Will see how it all comes together when I throw on my new wheels in a few weeks (19x8.5 et45).
Did you get an alignment done yet? I'd do that before ordering spacers.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Did you get an alignment done yet? I'd do that before ordering spacers.

Gonna let the springs settle for 500 miles before the alignment. After adjusting the front dampers, it doesn't feel as off as before (each side came much different from koni).

I don't think I'll actually get spacers as I still hate the idea, I just understand why people do them now. The nogaros are getting demoted to my winter wheels anyway as my summer setup should come flush so I can live with the look in the winter.