GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Had Smith VW in Delaware change out my passenger side rear tail lights because of moisture and then they updated my radio firmware. Now no more of the 87.7 problem.

Last edited:

HB_Avery

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed my BFI torque insert and shift knob. Very straight forward. would have been a 5 minute job using a breaker bar for the insert but, I had my son helping me so it took a little longer. Tightened up the whole shifting experience.

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Took a photo of it, just because. This was a very quick 1 second 'i hope no-ones lookin' snap. But i like the angle and the way it turned out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

EB2429

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTi 7.5
Fitted front jack mounts from Audi MQB platform.

I just know the next time i get tyres fitted someone is going to jack the car up in the wrong place and damage the sill or undertrays. So these i think will help.

Didn't fit the rears (blocks at the top of pic below)as i wasn't comfortable with the fitment into the holes, especially as the rear jacking point on the chassis are so obvious.

Original thread by Kevin http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3266

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Just installed some euro side mirror covers.

bbarker

Passed Driver's Ed
installed rear bumper protector

I just installed a black rear bumper protector. I did not realized I needed one, but during my first road trip with heavy luggage I was lifting the cases over the bumper to prevent scratching the bumper. Did anyone else install one? I got my from Amazon. It says it is for the Golf, but fits the 2015 GTI as well. No problems and looks great.

Ecapskcab

Ready to race!
Car(s)
15 Mk7 GTI
I went Stage 1 Unitronic, yesterday. Great decision, thus far.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
APR intake !! How much did that cost you ? And would it be okay to put an intake on before I do my APR stage 1 ??

Can't answer the 1st question, but as for the second one, yes. You don't need a reflash to see the high end gains of adding an intake. They're minimal, but there. I also believe you lose a little low end.