GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

njavier03

Ready to race!
Got my Conti ExtremeContact Sports mounted to the Laguna wheels. I'll be sure to post some thoughts about the tires as well as the mobile tire service.

Mobile tire mounting? Never heard of such a thing. Were they cheaper than if you went to an actual shop, and how was their work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tronix13

Ready to race!
I've owned my GTI for exactly two weeks, and today was first first mod: aspherical mirrors (blue tinted). Took all of ten minutes to swap and man what a difference. Up next, window tint!

Where did you get them? Seen them all over the place and was thinking of getting them from ECS.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Got my Conti ExtremeContact Sports mounted to the Laguna wheels. I'll be sure to post some thoughts about the tires as well as the mobile tire service.

You'll love those tires, be warned :) crap stick to these tires like crazy so you'll get some noises from rocks and stuff, the tires are awesome

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Little/subtle mods keep me sane and don't break the budget. Which is a good thing when you have a wedding to plan for! Here's a little before and after.

That's a nice piece, but ECS charges about $5 more for that thing than you can get the "torch light" part for from Amazon, which looks good and is actually useful...

http://a.co/66gbptK

elamothe15

Ready to race!
You'll love those tires, be warned :) crap stick to these tires like crazy so you'll get some noises from rocks and stuff, the tires are awesome

I second this...lil rocks and sand really stick to these tires and you can hear them kick up underneath. Only "downside" I've noticed