GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mels15GTI

Ready to race!
Wiper delete + vinyl behind badge. Earlier this week I did OEM tails and dropped the car.

Looks good, I like the lack of wiper.

BigMac629

Passed Driver's Ed
18k in 12!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidk1175

Ready to race!
Before/after photos of DG springs?

Is there any downside to running map 2 all the time over map 1?
My car has dirty hand ✋ prints all over it because of my need to pull myself up. Washing it this morning should be able to do some pics

JB-4 was installed while the car was on jacks for the suspension swap.

The JB-4 runs very well on map 2. Highest peak boost has been 25psi at 5500 rpms. All I currently have is a autotech intake with a K&N drop in. The car is performing well. I do notice a little hesitation, where the car is not building boost down below 2500 rpms but it makes up for it above 3k. If you drive in sport mode you won't notice the low end boost. For the sake of fuel economy I don't drive in sport.

Over all the JB-4 performs very well I need to do my intercooler though before summer gets here. I assume with a more free flowing down pipe I could realize a lot more gains by tuning in map 6.

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
I love seeing guys driving the car a lot. These things depreciate plenty, so enjoy the best car available for the money!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Today I made an appointment for tomorrow morning to see why my car throws a "Lighting Fault" when putting the headlight switch into the Auto position. No specific bulb out warning, just the entire lighting system. All the other light positions work perfectly fine.

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
I swapped out those hideous license plate bulb housing for the led from the other markets. Nice and clean now without looking ridiculous lighting up a 1/4 mile behind the car like a certain brand does..

maTTQ

Silicone Sprayed the seal at the back of the sunroof. It should get cold enough next week to tell if it cured the squeak.

Day before yesterday: VWR Springs installed w/034 strut mounts and H&R spacers 15f/20r.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
I swapped out those hideous license plate bulb housing for the led from the other markets. Nice and clean now without looking ridiculous lighting up a 1/4 mile behind the car like a certain brand does..

I thought my license LED's that can light the road for 1/4 mile would deter people from pulling up on my rear at red lights. I would think they would be too blinded to pull up.
Maybe they can just see so well, they have no fear in pulling up within 3 inches of my bumper. Yes I can see bright lights being an issue.

But in South Jersey the brighter lights might help in crime reduction.

mikeemorales

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed an injen intake and dv+. Love the sound and power. I'd also like to express my hatred for the position of the clamps when removing the stock intake from the charge pipe.

vw: I think this guy wants to mod it. Lets put the 7mm bolt at the bottom so its extremely difficult and annoying to remove.

Thanks vw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pay2play

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you guys who are dropping and widening your vehicles noticing any problems in handling and stability? I read somewhere that changing these things can cause stability problems at high speeds, or in situations where you have to react quickly.

I'd like to add spacers and drop the Sport, but the ride is already pretty rough IMO, and I'm in pothole central. Not sure I want to compromise performance for looks.

asecondfaster

Ready to race!
Are you guys who are dropping and widening your vehicles noticing any problems in handling and stability? I read somewhere that changing these things can cause stability problems at high speeds, or in situations where you have to react quickly.

I'd like to add spacers and drop the Sport, but the ride is already pretty rough IMO, and I'm in pothole central. Not sure I want to compromise performance for looks.

No issues so far, except bump into fender (had to wide it manually) and San Francisco got worst potholes ever and my Bc coilovers and good quality wheels handle it pretty good.

Pay2play

Passed Driver's Ed
No issues so far, except bump into fender (had to wide it manually) and San Francisco got worst potholes ever and my Bc coilovers and good quality wheels handle it pretty good.

Interesting, I will have to make a decision on this eventually. First comes the sub (tomorrow), then comes tint, then comes anything else.

Nice looking ride btw, I love the white with bronze wheels. How much did you drop it? Looks like a good 2" at least.