Activated winter mode with my new wheel/tire setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Accepted that this weather is prime for fogging the front and rear light housings.

dgreger13

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Got a CEL after a WOT pull on the freeway which kinda freaked me out, lol. After work, I ran a test through Vagcom and couldn't find anything related at all, so I cleared the code and went on a spirited drive. It didn't come back, so we should be good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Removed the Maxton front splitter.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion

Installed my new BFI weighted knob - wow what a difference!

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Got a CEL after a WOT pull on the freeway which kinda freaked me out, lol. After work, I ran a test through Vagcom and couldn't find anything related at all, so I cleared the code and went on a spirited drive. It didn't come back, so we should be good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Piggyback perhaps

bluedoggiant

Ready to race!

I remember this once happened on my TDI after WOT, nothing ever came of it after clearing the code.

iNeedMorePSI

Ready to race!
Ordered CTS Catted Downpipe, OPD LED headlights and an ECS billet dogbone with insert.