GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Cale262

Ready to race!
This went from here...

To here...

And tomorrow this one will go somewhere...

Stevo_CT

Ready to race!
This went from here...

To here...

And tomorrow this one will go somewhere...

First off, your car looks superb, I really enjoyed reading through the thread on Vortex.
What struck me more though, was your courage, determination and strength displayed to overcome a tragic setback.

Stay strong and keep giving all.

davidk1175

Ready to race!
Looks good, how does the car feel? I had this set up on my MK6 and it did amazing things for the car. But I am all together unsure with the MQB of this holds any benefits.

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
Driving impressions?

I added the ecode tunnel brace shortly after adding a front sway bar, so take it with a grain of salt. The chassis was already pretty stiff, but it feels more connected from front to rear. It also feels a little more solid over inconsistent pavement. I'm adding the rear brace as soon as I get it. Think that's going to make the most difference.

NickC

Ready to race!
Got an early gift. These should be own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
WhT is thT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

triharderken

Ready to race!
I added the ecode tunnel brace shortly after adding a front sway bar, so take it with a grain of salt. The chassis was already pretty stiff, but it feels more connected from front to rear. It also feels a little more solid over inconsistent pavement. I'm adding the rear brace as soon as I get it. Think that's going to make the most difference.

Thanks. Front sway bar or front strut tower brace? I'm sure you know what they are :) but most people don't change the FSB until later in the suspension mod game. I'd love to hear how you like the FSB.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Put some broken down boxes in it that held new shoes for my new whip ;) 2 weeks in some Pss10s and Neuspeeds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk