GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

EB2429

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTi 7.5
Any change in intake noise now?

yes I believe so. I have the soundaktor unplugged so the sound I hear is more of the real induction. If you had the soundaktor plugged I'm you may not notice it though as its only a small subtle change. Prob more noticeable on low speed WOT applications

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
yes I believe so. I have the soundaktor unplugged so the sound I hear is more of the real induction. If you had the soundaktor plugged I'm you may not notice it though as its only a small subtle change. Prob more noticeable on low speed WOT applications
I muted the noisemaker already and now hear some induction noise with a k&n filter.

James75

Go Kart Champion
Car has been in for winter detail, full machine polish and wax.

Strange - not usually a massive fan of the Tornado Red but... on a three door R with the darkened rear lights, it looks really really smart, it's funny how the details of a certain model can help bring out the best in a colour.

I m bemoaning the lack of a footrest in RHD cars, how ridiculous? Where did you purchase yours from and is there a reason as to why VW has not fitted them to RHD vehicles, i mean does it get in the way of the clutch pedal?
James

Bah434x

Passed Driver's Ed
Strange - not usually a massive fan of the Tornado Red but... on a three door R with the darkened rear lights, it looks really really smart, it's funny how the details of a certain model can help bring out the best in a colour.

I m bemoaning the lack of a footrest in RHD cars, how ridiculous? Did your car come with one, or did you purchase it?

James

Thanks... Just fitted the footrest bought it on eBay..

MikeNickles

Ready to race!
Bought a Gopro Entry level camera this weekend. Pretty good quality. I also bought an external mic that I will have to pair to my phone since this gopro doesnt allow external mics. Then I will piece audio and video afterwards. Hoping to get some awesome videos today and in the future. I ill place the mic inside the engine bay and by the exhaust pipe to get a good sound of my muffler delete. Should see the videos soon on my youtube account this week.

https://www.youtube.com/user/level5detail/videos

blueste

Ready to race!
Did you know that vw do a torch that fits in there
cost cutting not so good I love my led lights [emoji14] lol

Thanks for the post. Just ordered one from ECS Tuning. A little more expensive than the ebay guy from Germany, but I'll get it quicker.