GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

joelynskey

20% all around and Eurodyne stage 1.5 93 octane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smoriarty

Passed Driver's Ed
Clutch delay valve delete. Wow!! This mod is fantastic, no idea why I waited so long to do. This is one of the best free mods out there! Along with the clutch spring removal to.

cpatel529

Ready to race!
Finally got around to installing my Caractere rear diffuser. It was a PITA to install and unfortunately the sides aren't as flush as I would have liked. Getting the tape to flex the plastic enough was not happening but it got close.

Overall, I like the look but if I had to do it again, I would have rather gotten a built-on diffuser (this one glues to your bumper) and painted it as I wanted. Need to take the car back to body shop to get the diffuser buffed out so the color matches a little better.

Also, when I get back from work trip will see if I can add additional polyurethane adhesive and use clamps since the rest of diffuser to securely attached.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

JeffMavMerc

Woah look what I have started haha I like all the setups you guys have. Btw is there anyone out here in NYC/NJ are there any car meets you guys do? I would like to meet other gti owners

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Clutch delay valve delete. Wow!! This mod is fantastic, no idea why I waited so long to do. This is one of the best free mods out there! Along with the clutch spring removal to.

I need to do those two mods. How is your clutch doing with Uni stage 2?

joelynskey

Woah look what I have started haha I like all the setups you guys have. Btw is there anyone out here in NYC/NJ are there any car meets you guys do? I would like to meet other gti owners

I'm in Yonkers, there is a tristate mk7 group on facebook that gets together every week. Haven't had a chance to go yet though.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I think this will be my first post here in this thread.

Great to finally have a GTI! I picked mine up Monday (labor day).
It's a 2017 GTI Sport with 6MT.

Today I got 30% Llumar FormulaOne Pinnacle tint. Difference is night and day. Much more comfortable inside the car now!

Jannnny

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed :

034 motorsports dogbone mount insert
ECS tuning dogbone mount

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,149

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

Gotta say a little bit of a pain, broke a few little clips on from one but yo can't tell, still looks good though[emoji41]

Sent using Pied piper compression app

DadsGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
It's not what I did but what I bought. I was at walmart with the kids and found this hot wheel set. Of course I had to buy my son a set too?

Attachments

• 20160910_203509.jpg
    20160910_203509.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,012

Diesel5000

Passed Driver's Ed
Emblems installed. Gloss black front and rear. Gloss black rear GTI, gloss black/red side GTI, and rear paint match inlay. I think it looks pretty good and once I get my grill I'm getting rid of that front GTI emblem.

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

arres

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MK7 Golf R
Emblems installed. Gloss black front and rear. Gloss black rear GTI, gloss black/red side GTI, and rear paint match inlay. I think it looks pretty good and once I get my grill I'm getting rid of that front GTI emblem.

Sent from my SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Really like the rear emblem with paint-match. What grill are you getting?