GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Well, I didn't do this today but over the Labor Day weekend: Emmanuele Design springs, CTS Turbo intake & exhaust, Boomba Racing DV adapter and ceramic tint (50% front driver and passenger side windows and 25% the rest).

JB MK7 GTI SPORT

Ready to race!
Today I had the back 5 windows tinted to 18% with Suntek CXP I never do the fronts here in CA it's just a probable cause kind of thing for law enforcement to pull you over.

Photo is from my office on the 2nd story across the parking lot so not a great pix but you all get the idea.

Attachments

• Tint window GTI (Custom).jpg
    Tint window GTI (Custom).jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 1,321

njavier03

Ready to race!
Well, I didn't do this today but over the Labor Day weekend: Emmanuele Design springs, CTS Turbo intake & exhaust, Boomba Racing DV adapter and ceramic tint (50% front driver and passenger side windows and 25% the rest).

How's the ride? I've read great things about the ED springs. They look like they're sitting lower than the VWRs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLightning95

Cosmetic - Lightning McQueen Sunshade

I had the family at Walt Disney World this week. Saw this beauty in the souvenir shop and had to have it. Why should the kids have all the fun?:)

Attachments

• IMG_2092-2.jpg
    IMG_2092-2.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 1,297

arres

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MK7 Golf R
Nothing major, but since the dealer installed my plate off center, I decided to do it myself.

Got plate mounts for the front and back:

For the front plate, I originally started with 2 screws to hold the mount on -- right in the middle vertically. In my obsession, I didn't feel it was study enough, so I added another pair right above. For those who may do this and are crazy like me, just do 4 off the bat, and space them out so they're not right on top of each other. I used 1/2" screws, and some rubber spacers between the screws and the plate, and the plate and the mount, to prevent the potential of the screw tips to scratch the paint in case something unlikely happened, like the mount bending backwards or something.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Nothing major, but since the dealer installed my plate off center, I decided to do it myself.

Got plate mounts for the front and back:

For the front plate, I originally started with 2 screws to hold the mount on -- right in the middle vertically. In my obsession, I didn't feel it was study enough, so I added another pair right above. For those who may do this and are crazy like me, just do 4 off the bat, and space them out so they're not right on top of each other. I used 1/2" screws, and some rubber spacers between the screws and the plate, and the plate and the mount, to prevent the potential of the screw tips to scratch the paint in case something unlikely happened, like the mount bending backwards or something.

Damn holes in the front bumper [emoji20]why not just get the RHO tow hook mount

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
How's the ride? I've read great things about the ED springs. They look like they're sitting lower than the VWRs.

The ride is honestly better than stock IMO. Maybe it will stiffen up a little bit more once they settle in but as of right now, I really love the look and feel of these springs. And Thomas at Emmanuele Design is the man. Great guy.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I had the family at Walt Disney World this week. Saw this beauty in the souvenir shop and had to have it. Why should the kids have all the fun?:)
Love it. Did you buy me one?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Man that's awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
I just got my platinum trophy and collected all the dioramas in Star Wars Battlefront, so I celebrated by racing over to Wallyworld and buying some ice cream and racing back home to eat it!

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Nerds lol
Jk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

am215

Ready to race!
The ride is honestly better than stock IMO. Maybe it will stiffen up a little bit more once they settle in but as of right now, I really love the look and feel of these springs. And Thomas at Emmanuele Design is the man. Great guy.

are you using spacers, or is that with the stock offset?