GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Powder coat looks good!
Have a soft spot for those wheels, not a lot of OE 18x8.5 options.

Thanks, unfortunately 18x8 is as aggressive as they ever got. I’ve got two of three versions I’ve always wanted, and always on the lookout for the most rare and arguably most sought after OE Audi wheels “Titanium package”

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine...sc0vlIAuhCfesH_DS_4KpSpbuse8s2XcaAtBUEALw_wcB

IMG_9138.jpeg

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Finally got the brakes put on and went through hell getting everything bleed correctly. The difference is subtle, but it’s what I was after.

IMG_5104.jpeg
IMG_5097.jpeg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
IMG_20230503_185418.jpg

Just got the J plug to see if it would eliminate CEL from downpipe.

Which Plug did you guys use? The smallest one?

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
It's gonna get stolen.
😐

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
My PODS unit with all my stuff arrived today! Despite the fact that my adapter harness from @ZERO815 is still in transit I couldn't resist the urge to tow my Kompact Kamp! This thing has been in my family for 25+ years. It need some kids bicycle flags on the corners because it's so small that I cannot see it behind the car haha. I bought a standard 2" receiver drop hitch, but need a touch more drop to make it sit right.

Likely going to rattlecan or plasti-dip the trailer wheels. The white looks really out of place against my wagon. Right now it's toss up between the brown from the Kompact Kamp logo or gloss black. Unfortunately I haven't found aftermarket aluminum trailer wheels that fit.
View attachment 280017
View attachment 280018
Aaaay, PA! I'm mad, that little trailer is so cool haha tbh the whole assembly is super neat