GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Started to wire my tail lights for the dynamic blinker to be active, but upon looking at Zero's diagram and eyeing my wiring kit, I don't think it is going to be possible. My connector ends from the yellow wire in the kit don't insert into the harness, and I don't have the extra "repair wire" in my kit. I also have extra plugs that I have no idea where they go. I would buy a DAP harness, but idk if it would work with my tail lights. I bought the VLAND version tail lights, and just plugged in the lights are stupid bright all the time. HELP lol.
What kit are you using?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
What kit are you using?
VLAND, kit has 2 long yellow wires with bullet connector ends, and 4 harness plugs with a yellow wire pigtail coming off each one.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Were you instantly raging mad? I was, because as much as I pay in taxes, I expect the roads to be better than that. I still haven't found all the pieces to the mirror assembly, who knows where the hell that all went.
Oh yeah! Fucking pissed! I've had my share of issues with NC roads. Back in the '90s when I had my Civic, I went over one of those areas where they shaved the road and left about a 3-inch vertical face to return to normal asphalt...no ramp, metal sheet, nothing. The hit was so hard it knocked my Sony Xplod CD head unit out of its frame and onto the floorboard. The roads here are shit!!!

Track R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
R
swaped wheels before…
6FE7F839-3AA1-4565-ABCC-04ACB6B4744C.jpeg

after……

DA507624-486A-4C02-A01C-706A69C30DA3.jpeg
E6A6FC15-6FA5-4F6A-AF1C-3E4BBA40AEB5.jpeg

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Tightened up one of my rear endlinks again. These Moogs seems to want to loosen up where they attach to the sway bar. Should I put some thread lock on the nuts?

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Oh yeah! Fucking pissed! I've had my share of issues with NC roads. Back in the '90s when I had my Civic, I went over one of those areas where they shaved the road and left about a 3-inch vertical face to return to normal asphalt...no ramp, metal sheet, nothing. The hit was so hard it knocked my Sony Xplod CD head unit out of its frame and onto the floorboard. The roads here are shit!!!
That is exactly what I hit !!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I appreciate steelies. Obviously, some don't.
I honestly don't like them in black but I got the wheels and tires for free in a swap for some Borbets I also got for free but had no use for.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I washed mine yesterday because brown. Did it seem to you like the dirt accumulated was much higher than normal for a two week period? It was like the dirt was falling from the sky with the rain.

Way worse, probably the dirtiest it’s ever been without a trip to Ohio to salt spray it.

They’re moving a absolutely ridiculous amount of dirt at CLT and it gets tracked onto the road near our hangar so it legit got slashed with muddy water a day after I washed it last prior to this.

We also have a concrete plant next to our parking lot, so my work week is always ruff on this thing, but all the rain made it that much worse

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I honestly don't like them in black but I got the wheels and tires for free in a swap for some Borbets I also got for free but had no use for.
You suck, steelies are cool. 🤣🤣🤣

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
You suck, steelies are cool. 🤣🤣🤣
my 940 for quite a while had nascar steelies on it, trust me i like them too in ceritain applications!

i just wish i had the chance to spray these silver before the snow time.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Whatever you do, DON'T FILE AN INSURANCE CLAIM FOR IT!

😂
Aint that the damn truth. Im going to join the crew of cars on the road that have un-repaired damages all over their car. Because, remember, you are required to HAVE insurance, but your not supposed to actually USE it.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
It was a couple weeks ago but thought I’d post since I don’t see many s3 wheels on mk7s. I’d want some wheel spacers for better stance, but they’re just winters so I’ll just leave well enough alone until I swap back to the KPS wheels in a few months. Don’t mind the Audi center caps, lol.

1670958801507.jpeg