swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Shoulder meat….smaller deer, based on height of hit and didn’t roll up on the hood. Either way, new front end paint job! 🙌🏼

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Polish and graphene ceramic coated today :)

20220717_195326.jpg
20220717_195236.jpg
20220717_195303.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It’s currently being done on like a v3.0 setup, lol.

Getting one of the crazy Schmidt widebody kits and he’s been fitting tons of composite parts (full doors, roof skin, hood hatch) - nutty passion and money for sure.

*this widebody kit.
View attachment 255361

It’s UM tuned currently so not sure if it’s a pops n bangs car or not.

https://youtube.com/c/TheSupercarKiller

He’s got a build thread here somewhere too from a few years ago - cause I remember people being very bothered that he upgraded his rear brakes with a high dollar setup on his car 😂😂😂
I want the hood. The rest is too much for a street car.

Would have been cheaper to buy one if FCPeuros old TCR cars than building that.

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Yesterday: A deposit on a RS3
Did you order it, or buying an incoming vehicle? and did they gave you a "delivery" date? All the S3's and RS3's from the dealership I used to work for (I worked Chevy, but the owner have Audi, Land Rover, Cadillac, Jaguar and others) are already sold, and they will take orders but just for 2023 right now.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Did you order it, or buying an incoming vehicle? and did they gave you a "delivery" date? All the S3's and RS3's from the dealership I used to work for (I worked Chevy, but the owner have Audi, Land Rover, Cadillac, Jaguar and others) are already sold, and they will take orders but just for 2023 right now.
It was for a 2023 order. They promised no mark up, no dealer options, no additional warranties, insurances, or services. I told them all I'd pay for is the car, taxes, and dealer fees, but nothing additional. They had no problem with that, so I got myself in line. There were 3 people ahead of me. All they needed was a $1k refundable deposit.