GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Added the final aesthetic mod planned for my R....Aerofabb rear spoiler extension...

1656540484122.png

IMG_0949 (1).jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My son just got his permit. I dread the day I get this text. Hopefully His bmw will be up and going soon. I will most definitely forgive him, just my wheels are now discontinued.
My son decided, after one autocross that he was a race car driver, and proceeded to show off with one of his buddies in a 2010 Outback, which promptly understeered into a curb while cornering.

He calls me and says they got a flat and are having a hard time getting the spare on.

I show up and the drivers front wheel is broken in half and the LCA is bent 45 degrees to the rear.

My son and his buddy panicked and trying to put the donut on. 🤣🤣🤣

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Does the stage 2 E30 tune for the GTI change the thermostat profile? My coolant temperatures have gone up about 4degC while cruising (was 94, now 97-99) at 70-75mph. When stopped at a red light, temperatures creep up to 105degC.
I don’t know.

But why do you use Celsius and MPH in the same post? Makes my brain hurt converting your C° then reading mph.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
My son decided, after one autocross that he was a race car driver, and proceeded to show off with one of his buddies in a 2010 Outback, which promptly understeered into a curb while cornering.

He calls me and says they got a flat and are having a hard time getting the spare on.

I show up and the drivers front wheel is broken in half and the LCA is bent 45 degrees to the rear.

My son and his buddy panicked and trying to put the donut on. 🤣🤣🤣

Funny how that works, autocross has made me LESS aggressive/likely to show off because I've had it go askew on course (sorry corner workers!). A couple seasons in and at least now I'm more familiar with the limits of the car, and just how much tires make a difference.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Funny how that works, autocross has made me LESS aggressive/likely to show off because I've had it go askew on course (sorry corner workers!). A couple seasons in and at least now I'm more familiar with the limits of the car, and just how much tires make a difference.
Same here, having a designated place to blow off steam made me a safe and cautious driver on the road. Just need to quiet the exhaust down a little bit and I'll be golden.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Been looking at my GTI and can say that I am done modding it.
Bilstein struts and H&R oe sport springs and a ClubSport S muffler.

Glad that I can feel done with the car at 65k miles. Now just to ride it out until the rust kills it!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Been looking at my GTI and can say that I am done modding it.
Bilstein struts and H&R oe sport springs and a ClubSport S muffler.

Glad that I can feel done with the car at 65k miles. Now just to ride it out until the rust kills it!
Have you heard of our lord and savior Accessport?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Same here, having a designated place to blow off steam made me a safe and cautious driver on the road. Just need to quiet the exhaust down a little bit and I'll be golden.
A quiet(er) exhaust has changed my life. It's nice to be able to fly under the radar, it's got a bit of sound when under load but otherwise it's quiet as stock, although with mounts + SMF I have some chatter now. But that's livable, it's not obnoxiously loud. Though I still enjoy my loud cars, it's nice to have something quiet and comfortable to drive as well.