GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion

Installed my APR intake along with the carbon fiber intake hose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the sound? How long did it take to install? I'm debating between this and a drop in filter..... Probably would have to take it off to take in for service....so difficulty of taking out is a factor....I also like some extra induction noise though...

Tone1

Ready to race!
question about the stock box & the injen sp intake
could you keep the bottom of the stock box with the injen?

Do you mean put the injen cone filter in the stock airbox and remove the top? Don't know how exactly the filter would connect to the accordion hose/stock box. I feel like you would accomplish the same ends with the included heat shield with the injen. What are you trying to do exactly?

KCchiefin

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1 tune and got my car back from the dealer where they painted my hood. Long story short, service scratched my hood but they took care of it, so got a tune while it was there. Like a dumbass I filled her up with 87 before, so been babying the tune till I can refill.

I did the same thing, had to wait a few days before I could fill up with 93

:eek: I don't think I've put anything less than 91 in any of my vehicles since 2007

Tinted the windows (15% front, 5% back), lamin-x'd the fogs, and added wide-angle side mirrors

Last edited:

KCchiefin

Ready to race!
^Is that hail?

Cyrk

Passed Driver's Ed
gave it a bath and snapped a pic

AR5EN4L

How is the sound? How long did it take to install? I'm debating between this and a drop in filter..... Probably would have to take it off to take in for service....so difficulty of taking out is a factor....I also like some extra induction noise though...

Took me about 2 hours to install. The sound is good, maybe slightly louder but it's not something I really noticed until I roll down the windows. It looks great IMO.