GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
More R33 Skyline progress today, I might edit the video later tonight.

F0C323C3-3D79-4263-8CB0-58578F2D6143.jpeg
64D70966-A7D3-451D-87F0-CECBC55A3E1F.jpeg
13598DFD-8009-49E4-B67C-4A525B851838.jpeg

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Nothing else to it really. Seat that siphon tube more, and the assembly drops right into the basket. Connect positive and negative and ground the pump with the spade connector. Bolt the assembly to the basket. Click the level sending unit back in place. The wires from the level sender, red is closest to the negative pump wire, black is closest to the positive pump wire and green is in the middle. You should be able to follow your OE hat wiring.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Any ideas where the “clicking” noise is coming from in the hatch? There’s literally nothing in it right now… no spare, tools, etc.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
FD9FB0F6-681B-40DB-83B2-1F81EA581FD4.jpeg

This was pre-TCR

TLDR: it is loud without the resonator… I thought I’d drive it for a bit since it has the MAperfomance resonator, but it’s loud in the cabin. But on the outside, it sounds really good in my opinion, with only hearing for 2 minutes. I’ll update throughout my life and how my wife reacts 😅 getting my alignment centered and another GTI guy said “I heard you pull up…” but he was outside. I’m still trying to figure out how I feel